2. Daedious
    Daedious
    If You Can't Follow, You Can't Lead
    1. Kendrik likes this.
  3. Tek7
    Tek7
  4. Tek7
    Tek7
    *checks Steam, sees Secret of Mana remake coming Feb 2018* GET HYPE!!! *looks closer, see $40 price tag* Yeeeeeeeeeah, nevermind.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Tek7
      Tek7
      The complexity and quality of the graphics made more sense when I read it was also being ported to mobile platforms. I think the 3D looks fine and I don't think it would bother me, but I agree that SoM was one of the most beautiful 16-bit games.
      Aug 28, 2017
    3. Tek7
      Tek7
      I still remember climbing a mountain in the game and the entire environment changing to look like the sun was setting, long before 3D and colored lighting were added to games.
      Aug 28, 2017
    4. The Mighty Gerbil
      The Mighty Gerbil
      I could see a sprite remake with a bigger color palette or 3D if it was actually top of the line and not average. I'd much rather save the money on a marginal remake and buy something like this https://www.nintendo.com/super-nes-classic if I was going to play it again (but I still have it so I don't have to er if the battery hasn't melted :P).
      Aug 29, 2017
  5. CowRocket
    CowRocket
    Playing EvE Online, Join Channel "Brothers in Christ" and say hi.
    1. Tek7 likes this.
  6. Tek7
    1. The Mighty Gerbil
      The Mighty Gerbil
      Having fun Tek? :p
      Aug 3, 2017
      Tek7 likes this.
    2. Tek7
      Tek7
      Oh my, yes. Pharah is such a blast to play. :>
      Aug 3, 2017
  7. NeoArk
  8. NeoArk
    NeoArk
    Back...and the old tricks won't work this time.
  9. Ravyn_Hood
    Ravyn_Hood
    Hail friend!
  10. Tek7
    Tek7
    XenForo and Splash style upgraded to 1.5.14 successfully!
    1. Hescominsoon likes this.
  11. Sara Chan
    Sara Chan
    "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."
    1. Tek7 likes this.
  12. Tek7
    Tek7
  13. Tek7
  14. Maddmedic
    Maddmedic Tek7
    Hey Dude. Life been good to you?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Tek7
      Tek7
      Not sure if clicking Like on your post would convey that I like your update in general or the hip replacement specifically. Will click Like anyway.

But on a lighter note, glad to hear you have some time to get back to gaming. What are you playing these days? Or are you looking for some suggestions?
      May 11, 2017
    3. Tek7
      Tek7
      I'm somewhat out of the loop thanks to my severely limited game time, but I've played Team Fortress 2, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch recently.
      May 11, 2017
    4. Tek7
      Tek7
      TF2 is now free-to-play and HotS is and will likely always be F2P, though it wouldn't be hard to throw a lot of money at either game (that is, if you're not a super-frugal gamer like me). I got Overwatch as a gift from my wife for Christmas; it was on sale for about $40 at the time.
      May 11, 2017
  15. Hawkee
    Hawkee
    We live in a broken world, and we remain unshaken-
    1. Tek7 likes this.
  16. Sojourner
    Sojourner
    STILL just a wayfaring stranger ...
    1. Tek7 likes this.
  17. Serena Kitchen
    Serena Kitchen
    Help wanted for trial clan. (posted in General Discussion)
  18. Tek7
    Tek7
    Forums upgraded to 1.5.13!
  19. Starr
    Starr
    I can't believe how old this account is and that it is still around. So happy! ^_^
    1. Aleron and Tek7 like this.
    2. Tek7
      Tek7
      Welcome back!
      Mar 22, 2017
      Starr likes this.
  20. Tek7
    Tek7
    New forum style is live! Want to switch back? Look in the lower-left corner of any forum page for the Style Chooser and click on it. Easy!