Playing Female Characters

Why did you have to Bring Lara into the conversation!!! I umm played the first 3............ I watched the movies.........ummm it is not my favorite game or movies although Angelina Jolie is to say the least very pretty :D

NOT REAL
tomb-raider-legend-1.jpg

REAL
19cdre2.jpg

Any questions?

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with the Not Real one. lol. my geek nature has to choose lara croft...
lol.and then there is the esurance chick... who can resist erin esurance?
esurance_tv_ad.jpg

haha, I'm kidding around. or am I? anyhow, I'm gonna now have to post some more pics of real girls... or.. well... half real, I guess some could argue.

70_aishwarya_rai.jpg

kreuk1-sized.jpg

monica-keena.jpg

yeah... I'm sorry. I had a long day...
probably not going to get cookies for this...

I started making female chars in games simply because if I was going to be staring at this character for a long time, I would simply rather look at a woman character.

But being a reclusive type and having profound unresolved issues with my father, this started to create certain psychological problems over time, particularily with games like Diablo.

Since becoming a believer, I don't play female chars much anymore, however I don't quite feel it wise to mass delete them all.

I rolled a female character only after deleting my male monk character. I tried to get over the awkwardness of my monk's running animation, but I just couldn't do it. That, and the poses my monk would strike when casting a spell were just a bit too, err, flamboyant.

The esurance person has a name? Learn something new everyday.

I find it interesting how in their commercial, the villain's laser beam takes a long time to eat away at the log they're hiding behind, but takes about a half a second to slice the entire top of the mountain off and cause an avalanche...:rolleyes:

yeah... I would, wouldn't I.

you know what, I'm just gonna go back to looking at that picture of Kristin Kreuk.
the epitomy of the beauty of half-asians...
*throws up fist*
Half-Asian Power!

ArchAngel said:
yeah... I would, wouldn't I.

you know what, I'm just gonna go back to looking at that picture of Kristin Kreuk.
the epitomy of the beauty of half-asians...
*throws up fist*
Half-Asian Power!

Ouch! I wonder how that fist got in your stomach in the first place to have you throw it up like that? I dunno. Either way, I'm not cleaning up that mess you made *tackles dredd and steals cookies*

Back