A message from |CoR| Gen-Adoh*GW*

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I was chatting with Adoh from City of Refuge the other day on Steam and mentioned SoE/SOE:
9:55 PM - [toj.cc]Tek7: oh hey, I see you're busy, but I wanted to mention: Tribe of Judah also has a Guild Wars guilds
9:55 PM - [toj.cc]Tek7: called Spirit of Elijah and Spirit of Elisha (one guild in theory, two guilds in-game)
9:55 PM - |CoR| Gen-Adoh*GW*: busy is always my status :)
9:55 PM - [toj.cc]Tek7: ah ok
9:55 PM - |CoR| Gen-Adoh*GW*: do you know what faction they are set as?
9:55 PM - [toj.cc]Tek7: I don't =/
9:56 PM - |CoR| Gen-Adoh*GW*: next time you talk to one of them, ask them that, and/or toss them my steam name or xfire (wierdo1350)
9:58 PM - [toj.cc]Tek7: rgr that
9:58 PM - [toj.cc]Tek7: Assuming I remember >_<
9:58 PM - |CoR| Gen-Adoh*GW*: lol...understand that
I saw in the Spirit of Elijah/Elisha Guild and Alliance Information Thread that the guild is allied with the Kurzick faction. I'll pass that along next time I chat with him, but if anyone wants to add him on Xfire, feel free.

I didn't think to ask his Guild Wars character name, otherwise I would have posted that, too.

It should be mentioned that we are planning a temporary switch to Luxon in the near future and that SoE/SOE is allied with several other Christian guilds.

A temporary switch to Luxon? When? Why? I'm not opposed - just wondering.

I though we had decided against that? are we switching again if so what are the advantages? What are the difficulties that prevent guilds from faction hopping?

Rho

Switching faction is still on the board, and if we want to discuss more we can open up a new thread, doesn't waste energy to do that does it :p

As for CoR, I'm talkin to him right now on Xfire and getting him up to date. :)

Back