Helping me with my Bachelor's thesis on Christian Gaming Guilds.

Antonaboacademy

Hello, I am a student at Åbo Akademi University in Finland (www.abo.fi) I am doing my
Bachelor's thesis on Christian Gaming Guilds. I am interested in questions like why they
are created and what their purpose are etc. If you would be willing to help me out with
this by answering a few questions about your Christian Gaming Guild, please send me an e-mail at (antonaboacademy@gmail.com) and I will send you a questionnaire. Your answers will be treated
anonymously and for research purposes only. Thanks!

Hi welcome to our forums. I don't believe there is a huge secret here nor one especially limited to Christian groups alone. People of like mind and morals wish to spend their time together. Support, respect and a common goal are lacking in a secular environment where anything goes. Though that doesn't mean Christians spend all their time in cloistered groups as Christ called us to preach to the world as he did. Only like a Church we sharpen each others' iron, pursuing and making certain the truth in us before heading out to face the world.

If you want a simpler reason it a place without the cursing or mockery of the world where people uplift, encourage and, if necessary, correct each other in faith and love of Christ.

Last edited:
You should post your questionnaire here in this forum so people can see what questions you are asking. Those who do not feel comfortable sharing their email address could then post their answers here as well.

Back