Friday May 27, 2016

BlockHeadLewie

I do apologize for missing my days, but as the Bible says:

Ephesians 6:12 said:
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is, in my humble opinion, basically the biggest part of a Christ Follower, and one of the most important ones, too.
Satan does not want God to win, as if he could actually do anything about it. He also don't want us doing anything that might assist God. He tests us, tempts us, distracts us, bothers us and even somehow manages to separate us from others for a time so we have no support.
He roams the Earth seeking whom he may devour, meaning our lives could be consumed with troubles and trials to take our minds off God. He also tries to remain silent, hidden even, so we blame a thing, a situation, a person or even ourselves instead of placing blame where it belongs.
He is not alone in this task for when he was kicked out of Heaven, other angels also went with him. These demons are given their jobs and they do as their boss does: get between us and God. Satan and his followers from Heaven will not stop until God finally passes sentence on them: The lake of fire.
So whenever you are running late because of traffic, you suddenly have loss of income or even if your spouse suddenly isn't his or her self any more because of Alzheimer's, remember it's not truly the traffic or your former boss or even your spouse's fault: It's Satan and his demons.
Let's all try hard to maintain what I call "The Job Mentality" which basically always focuses on God, always gives God Glory for anything, and remain as branches, firmly grafted to the Vine. When trials and troubles abound, remember it's all because of Satan and his demons.

"Heavenly Father, we know you are where our strength comes from. We acknowledge You as our Source of Life and Hope. Help us to learn that it's not people or things or situations we are fighting against, but our mutual enemy, which is the devil. Give us strength, courage, wisdom and discernment of the true nature of our situations, In the Mighty Name of Jesus we pray. Amen."

Back