Introductions

No, I don't believe they are. I need an invitation--hopefully they are active enough to make this game more social for me. My primary character at the moment is Starr Of Flora and I am currently logged in. My account name is starrofsuns.8053

Ooops ya is fast. Let me log in. One moment. You can also belong to up to five guilds now, just rep one at a time. Also look in FIRE I will get ya the info on that one too.

Done and done welcome to Legacy of Elijah. FIRE is Chariot of Fire, I will let Aleron know you are looking for a Christian guild.

edit: sent an in game mail to Xivor the guild leader of FIRE. Hang in there you may have two Christian guilds soon.

Done and done welcome to Legacy of Elijah. FIRE is Chariot of Fire, I will let Aleron know you are looking for a Christian guild.

edit: sent an in game mail to Xivor the guild leader of FIRE. Hang in there you may have two Christian guilds soon.

I'm in, bro! Thanks! It's been such a long time!

That's part of what Christian brothers and sisters are all about. My pleasure.

Welcome back to the game, Starr. I saw your post from way back in 2014. I had just gotten back into the game at the time and then joined [FIRE] a couple of months later because they are way more active. I'm still a member of LoE because they are descended the guild from where I got my start in GW1 with SoE but I do a lot more with FIRE, especially WvW. I saw your app in the FIRE website and will make sure that sails through. Oh, and we're on the Northern Shiverpeaks server. :)

Good evening everyone from CG Alliance, I am Aaron and it was a blessing to stumble across this place in the midst of my searching for christian teams. I am from Australia and play multiple games and I am the founder of a team named "Unshaken" in League of Legends (Oceanic), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (Oceanic) and I am newly getting into Final Fantasy XIV so will see what happens there, But I am here because I wanted to get amongst a community that is like minded with christian and gaming. It is an honor to be here and I look forward to the future discussions.

Good evening everyone from CG Alliance, I am Aaron and it was a blessing to stumble across this place in the midst of my searching for christian teams. I am from Australia and play multiple games and I am the founder of a team named "Unshaken" in League of Legends (Oceanic), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (Oceanic) and I am newly getting into Final Fantasy XIV so will see what happens there, But I am here because I wanted to get among a community that is like minded with christian and gaming. It is an honor to be here and I look forward to the future discussions.

Hello kind sir and welcome to our soiree!

Good evening everyone from CG Alliance, I am Aaron and it was a blessing to stumble across this place in the midst of my searching for christian teams. I am from Australia and play multiple games and I am the founder of a team named "Unshaken" in League of Legends (Oceanic), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (Oceanic) and I am newly getting into Final Fantasy XIV so will see what happens there, But I am here because I wanted to get amongst a community that is like minded with christian and gaming. It is an honor to be here and I look forward to the future discussions.
Welcome to the forums, @Hawkee!

You may also want to join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/m2XeHr4

Forums are excellent for asynchronous communication and Discord is fantastic for real-time text and voice chat.

Last edited:
I see discord like old irc..great for realtime but if you get behind..look out!...:) the forums if you get behind it's like reading a book..:)

HIYAS!!!!!! Welcome and enjoy your sojourn here..:)

orly?!?!?

feel free to look me up, i might have a slight eve problem.

Yea I have got back in it hard. I do alot of FW stuff but have been quiet as I miss using my BS ship skills sadly but it seems there isnt much place for BS's nowadays.

Hail Friends! I will keep it short, I am a twitch affiliate, gamer, dungeon master, husband and... you guessed it, a Christian. I hope to find and continue to grow communities that are impacting the gaming culture for Christ.

Grace and Peace,

Guy Black aka Ravyn Hood

but it seems there isnt much place for BS's nowadays.
I'm going to assume that means something entirely different in EVE. :D

(I know it does. I'm just not sure exactly what it means.)

Hail Friends! I will keep it short, I am a twitch affiliate, gamer, dungeon master, husband and... you guessed it, a Christian. I hope to find and continue to grow communities that are impacting the gaming culture for Christ.
Welcome to the forums!

I forget how I have link posting set up (it may be necessary to post so many times before you can include links in posts), but do feel free to share your Twitch channel link. We have several folks in the community that stream, some of them regularly. I'd love to get back to recording or livestreaming gameplay, but I have 2 kids and a Zelda Machine(TM) (a.k.a. Nintendo Switch with Zelda: Breath of the Wild) that keep me away from the PC most nights. :>

Oh, and come join us on Discord if you haven't already! https://discord.gg/m2XeHr4

Last edited:
...falls into the forums via a portal opened from Google...

Greetings all! I'm a multi-platform gamer, IT manager, "generic supernerd", and most importantly, Christian looking to expand his gaming circle with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ! Currently I'm playing Destiny 2 on the PS4, Overwatch on the PC, meandering about in FF14, and looking forward to Battlefront 2 (probably for Xbox One) this October.

...falls into the forums via a portal opened from Google...

Greetings all! I'm a multi-platform gamer, IT manager, "generic supernerd", and most importantly, Christian looking to expand his gaming circle with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ! Currently I'm playing Destiny 2 on the PS4, Overwatch on the PC, meandering about in FF14, and looking forward to Battlefront 2 (probably for Xbox One) this October.

A few of us Toj play Overwatch on Fridays and TF2 on Tuesdays but you can probably find others for different games. Try the discord for finding some folks https://discord.gg/m2XeHr4 . Welcome to the forums :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back