so bored at work!!

Dukatt, if your signature wasnt quoting Monty Python, I'd have a problem with its length. But since it IS about monty python, I dont have a problem with it.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM .

k done

Myth and Ansley are staying over in SF and in the morning... We are having WAFFLES!!! Well for lunch really.

Powerade trivia, from wikipedia:

* POWERade is the official sport drink of NASCAR, the U.S. Olympic Team, FIFA, and the AFL, in no small part due to their contracts with Coca-Cola.
* POWERade also owns the naming rights to the NHRA's premier championship league.
* Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James has become one of the brand's spokespersons.
* The logo can also be seen several times in the movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, as one of Ricky Bobby's (Will Ferrell) sponsors. Ricky also states that because of contract with Coca-Cola, he must mention Powerade during every prayer.
* Consuming a continuous amount of the grape flavor of powerade causes fecal matter to be green in color.
* The Coca-Cola Company strongly discourages consumers from mixing their Powerade product with hot sauce, cinnamonny morning fare, or crazy helmetless main tanks. Phil Errup, spokesman for the Coca-Cola Company, emphatically states, "Powerade is most assuredly NOT part of this healthy balanced breakfast."

And knowing is half the battle...

I think some of that was added later... mabye the fecal matter part of the helmetless MT's... im not sure.

/resurrect epic thread

Sorry this thread popped up under "similar threads" on Icthus' thread and I couldn't resist bringing it back to the top hehe

Back