NMI: Parity Check / Memory Parity Error

Still Alive...
As requested [link is spoiler for people who haven't played Portal!] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

Though I think I may really start drafting a syllabus for a college course on the history of video games if I have to go much longer without TF2.

I feel your pain T_T. Maybe if you start following Ember around while shining a flashlight on her it will ease the medic withdraws. You could light her on fire but as she is already an "Ember" it's redundant. :p

I am at school right now and there are two guys sitting here talking about Lapping and their elite Paladins they have in WoW.
I am trying so hard not to laugh.
It is very hard.

Says the leader of a large Warhammer Online guild. :p
Owwwwie poor Odale! You got shut down like a bad console game dude :p :D So much for our leader's "benevolent" dictator status :).

Last edited:
I feel your pain T_T. Maybe if you start following Ember around while shining a flashlight on her it will ease the medic withdraws. You could light her on fire but as she is already an "Ember" it's redundant. :p

Or he could, you know, torture her by being overly helpful. Follow em around and keep asking if you can do something for them.

Owwwwie poor Odale! You got shut down like a bad console game dude :p :D So much for our leader's "benevolent" dictator status :).

I still think he is benevolent. Slamming WoW/(insert random MMO) players is always a fun past time.

UPDATE: I just received an e-mail alert informing me my notebook arrived at Dell's repair depot at 7:30 a.m. this morning.

w00t!

I just got my notebook computer back and it appears to be working again.

I'll try to remember to post again tonight to confirm it still hasn't broken down after I play some TF2 this evening.

Back