Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list

Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list

Moderator's Note: The list of Christian World of Warcraft guilds has been moved to this thread.

If you know of other guilds, please post the relevant information here.

I am closing this thread in order to consolidate the information into the above threads.
    Last edited by Neirai the Forgiven; September 22nd, 2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Updated Monday, March 6, 2006
    # NOTE: I no longer use the Tek7 (Legacy) forums account.
    # If you wish to contact me, please send a private message or view my forums profile for additional contact information.

*bump* I'm guessing there are more Christian WoW guilds out there.

I don't have the info on Counselor's new guild, so Counselor, if you could post it, that'd be great.
    # If you wish to contact me, please send a private message or view my forums profile for additional contact information.

Servants of Faith - Horde - Khaz Modan (no website that I am aware of)
    ~Greg~

Creations of the Light

Creations of the Light [Alliance] - Stormrage http://www.cotl.info

We are a medium sized guild now, with about 40 members. We are "Casual" gamers, so we don't require members to sign up for raids and instances, but we do have a core group that games regularly, and we try and run an instance or two per week as time allows. Usually the core group of lvl 40-50 will run an instance of their level one night and help the lvl 20-40 members out another night each week.

We are simply a group of people striving to create a relaxing family-like atmosphere that we can all enjoy and encourage each other through.

Also on Stormrage Alliance, http://www.aggrothis.com

A small family friendly guild with Christian members. I don't think we're restricting to Christians only though.

I also am attempting to start a Christian Horde Guild on Illidan: Order of Misfits.

Still debating the "Christians only" decision. Our website is still "in progress" but once available it will allow space not only for our guild, but other guilds if they have no other place to establish a website. It will also have blog space to set up too, again still in progress though.

Thunderhorn Christian Guild

There is a new Alliance Christian guild called ASK found here:
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...3&TabID=583059

We will be focusing primarily on Fellowship, Low-Key Evangelism, and Discipleship! All are welcome so come on by and pay us a little visit.
    There's no amount of darkness in the entire universe that can stop the light of one small candle.

UPDATE: Added several guilds to list in first thread post.

ASK

Greetings as guild elder of ASK, I want to formally thank you for allowing us to be a part the guilds listed.

ASK stands for ASK - SEEK - KNOCK, which we of course begins everyone's journey of faith. Those who truly seek can only end up in one place, before the throne of grace, of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Our guild does not adverstise on the WoW forums, and we are not really trying to "promote" our guild. We are confident that the Lord will bring the right people our way in His timing.

The burden of the guild is to see Christians grow in their faith, by doing daily Scripture meditation, and memorization, as well as a healthy prayer life.
    We strongly believe in accountability and knowing each other beyond the casual hello how are you today kind of catchphrase that permeates our Christian culture.

Our heart is also burdened for the 5 million + gamers that are a part of the World of Warcraft. This means developing relationships with people who do not know the Lord and being ready to point them to their need of a Saviour. WIthout Christ there is only hell and eternal separation from God. We will not sugar coat it, nor are we ashamed of our Saviour.

Of course realistically this is a game so we intend of also having fun building each other up in the body of Christ. To make it clear, anyone from all walks of life is welcome in our fellowship - just as someone is allowed to bring a non-believer to church. Non-believers are not second class citizens but obviously just as hopefully a true bible believing church would affirm, they cannot be in any kind of leadership.

We would appreciate your prayers in these days as we seek to please the Lord with what we do.

Thank you for giving us a place to share our heart,

May the Lord bless you as you seek to honour Him in the way you game,

Athawen - Guild Elder of ASK

www.askguild.com

I would like to add my guild to this list Were open for casual gaming. We are not on that often but we do play when we can.

Troop Agape

server: Uther

/t Pusha, Carmelita ; Ceicei
    wow Chars. : Meeklios, Pusha, Ceicei,- Uther Realm
    Jemaimah, Gerome- Ner'zul realm

Join my guild (Troop Agape) on Uther (PvE, Alli side) looking for extreme casuals, PST Pusha or Maricol.

Proverbs 3:25 - 26 You need not be afraid of disaster or the destruction that comes upon the wicked, for the LORD is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast