Official Christian Gamers Alliance IRC channel (chat room)

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
#cga on irc.us.gamesurge.net is the official IRC channel of the Christian Gamers Alliance.

IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat. Our IRC channel provides a real-time chat room for community members to have fun and get to know one another.

If you have an IRC client installed, click here to join the channel.

If you're running a Windows operating system but don't have an IRC client installed, I recommend downloading and installing XChat for Windows.

If you use Firefox, you may want to download and install ChatZilla, a Firefox plugin/IRC client.

EDIT: You can also join #cga through your web browser of choice by clicking here, entering the nickname you want to use, and clicking Connect.

If you have any further questions regarding IRC or our IRC channel, please post them here.

EDIT#2: If you have an Android smartphone or tablet PC, you can install a free IRC app. Here are three:
  1. AndChat
  2. AndroIRC
  3. Yaaic

Last edited:
As of Jan. 20, 2012, the official CGA IRC channel has been left to timeout and close.

As of Jan. 20, 2012, the official CGA IRC channel has been left to timeout and close.
Strike that. Reverse it.

#cga is live and more active than ever.

I've been logging in to #cga from work more often lately, so come join me and dohboy and our bots and let's throw an IRC party!

/bump

The CGA has an IRC channel on the GameSurge IRC network.

See first post for details.

I haven't been hanging out on IRC of late. Have to make a point to fire that up on a regular basis again.

I just got the Chatzilla plugin (without meaning to. :p Mozilla must have changed the design of the site since I last downloaded anything. I clicked on Add To Firefox, thinking it led to another page, because I wanted to see how big it was; then it actually...added it. :eek: ). So once I figure out how this thing works -- never used IRC before -- I'll get on. Though probably not that often, until the Stanley Cup Playoffs are over.

I'm not a hockey fan. Not until the Wings take the ice next fall again, at least. Good luck Bruins.

Back