List of Christian MMO Guilds

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
This list contains all of the Christian guilds -- or other guild-like groups -- that Christian Gamers Alliance has been made aware of. The CGA is very willing to update this list with new guilds or to expand this list to include more games on request.

The Christian Gamers Alliance is not responsible for interactions with these guilds, their leadership or members, or for ensuring that these guilds are still functioning as Christian guilds. We do, however, periodically verify that these guilds do still exist.

If you would like your guild listed below, please post a note in this thread including the name of your guild, the name of the game, and any details on factions, servers, and guild focus that are important in your game.

Last edited:
List of Christian World of Warcraft Guilds

This list contains all of the Christian guilds that CGA has been made aware of, and that contained at least one character above level 10 and who have gained at least one Guild Achievement Point since February 14, 2011. The "Guild Master" character information was gathered from WoW Armory, and the Realm type was gathered via WoWWiki. Guilds listed here may no longer be functioning, or may no longer be functioning as Christian guilds, but I really have no way of verifying either. ---Neirai the Forgiven

US Pacific PVE

US Pacific PVP
  • Ner'zhul [Alliance]: Disciple of Christ -- Guild Master: Lookah
  • Stonemaul [Alliance]: Child of Aslan -- Guild Master: Schmeea
  • Stonemaul [Alliance]: Redeemed (Tribe of Judah) -- Guild Master: Flamethrøwer

US Pacific Role-playing

US Mountain PVE

US Mountian PVP
  • Deathwing [Horder]: For The LORD -- Guild Master: Darkforce

US Mountain Role Playing PVP
  • Twisting Nether [Horde]: Esoterikos -- Guild Master: Lenithil

US Central PVE

US Eastern PVE

------------------------------------------------------

If you know of other guilds, please post the relevant information here.

Last edited:
List of Christian-led World of Warcraft Guilds

The following World of Warcraft guilds are led by Christians, but do not require a profession of Christian faith to join.

US

Last edited:
List of Christian Guild Wars Guilds

GUILD WARS 2
This list contains all of the Christian Guild Wars 2 guilds that CGA has been made aware of. Guilds listed here may no longer be functioning, or may no longer be functioning as Christian Guilds, but I really have no way of verifying either.

US-PVE
  • Anvil Rock: [CB] Cross Bearers -- Leaders: Jamie Starstealer, Rogue Jedi

GUILD WARS
(The first one)

Guild Wars guilds will be sorted a little different than other games, as Guild Wars' inherent structure is more free-form than that of many other MMOs. Guild Wars guild data was gathered largely by consultation with Stc95, and verified as much as possible using the information I could get my hands on.

Kurzick
The Guernsey Milking Coalition Alliance

The Spirit of Elijah Alliance

Luxon

Last edited:
List of Christian Aion Legions

This list contains all of the Christian legions that CGA has been made aware of, and that contained at least one character above level 10 on September 10, 2010. The "Brigade General" character information was gathered from Aion's Character and Legion search engine, and the server information was gathered via Aionfly.com. Legions listed here may no longer be functioning, or may no longer be functioning as Christian Legions, but I really have no way of verifying either.

West Coast
  • Siel [Elyos]: The Elect -- Brigade General: Kanshisha

If you know of other legions, please post the relevant information here.

Last edited:
List of Christian Final Fantasy XIV Linkshells

This list contains the Linkshells that CGA has been made aware of. This list is still under construction, seeing as Final Fantasy XIV has not been released at this point. More information about linkshells will be added soon.

Mysidia

If you know of other linkshells, please post the relevant information here.

Last edited:
List of Christian Lord of the Rings Online Kinships

This list contains all of the Kinships that CGA has been made aware of. Lord of the Rings Online data was gathered largely by consultation with Durruck and by viewing these Kinships' web sites.

North America

If you know of other kinships, please post the relevant information here.

Last edited:
List of Christian EVE Corporations

This list contains all of the Corporations that CGA has been made aware of. If these corporations are part of an alliance, that alliance will be listed with the Corporation.

Alliance: Ark of the Covenant

If you know of other corporations, please post the relevant information here.

Last edited:
List of Christian Everquest 2 Guilds

This list contains all of the Guilds that CGA has been made aware of.

Regular Servers

Last edited:
List of Christian Rift Guilds

North American PVE-RP
  • Faeblight(US) [Both]: Reborn

Last edited:
List of Christian Star Wars: The Old Republic guilds

US West PVE
  • [*]English, US West [Republic]: Last Remnants -- Guild Founder: KnottsAV

US West RP-PVE

US Eastern PVE

US Eastern PVP
  • Sword of Ajunta Pal [Sith]: Gil'diya of Poryadok -- Guild Founder: Rai

US Pacific PVP
  • The Bastion [Sith]: Called From Darkness -- Guild Founder: DarthSpock (swtor.com) / Grimbeorn (CGA Forums) -- Please note: Joining this guild requires a PM to be sent to DarkSpock/Grimbeorn

Last edited:
List of Christian Star Trek Online Fleets

This list contains all of the Fleets that the CGA has been made aware of.

PVE and Special Task Force
  • Federation and Klingon: Zion Fleet -- Fleet Leader: Sandman@777Sandman or @777Sandman
  • Federation (EST): Saints -- Fleet Leader: Jao Thaun

Last edited:
List of The Population Guilds

Normal EST
  • Free People's Republic / Rogue Nations: Saints -- Jao Thaun

Last edited:
List of Star Citizen Squadrons

This list contains all of the Christian Star Citizen Squadrons that CGA has been made aware of. Squadrons listed here may no longer be functioning, or may no longer be functioning as Christian Squadrons, but I really have no way of verifying either.

Eastern Standard

Hello everyone, new member here. This is my first post. I am playing Order and Chaos on IOS and am working on starting a Christian guild named -Rapture- on the Arcadian forest server. All too often in MMO's ( just as in real life ) people push the limits of acceptable speach and behaivior and it ruins the experience for everyone. I have never started a guild before and starting a Christian based guild will be sure to have the chat comments flying. Please send a prayer up for me that I be given the wisdom, patience, and fortitude to see it through. I hope to use this guild as a platform to reach out to people. I believe that even in a digital world we can still be salt and light. I have started a blog/website at http://www.orderandchaosraptureguild.weebly.com for this guild that I am about to start. If you want to see more take a look at it. Thanks for you time.

Hey Undertanker. I play order and chaos on iOS and on Arcadian forest too. I'd be very interested in helping you form this guild / upkeeping it. Send me a message if I can join the guild or be of any assistance!

Starting a new Supergroup in Champions Online. Operation Light. It exists already actually, but it's just me and some RL friends, however they only play once a week.
I'm looking for anyone who plays the game that might be interested. I believe we should be a light wherever we can, including the online world. Seeing how Champions Online didn't have a current Christian guild, I just wanted there to be one. I have a Ts3 and website already, In-Game = @clerniece

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=502109&TabID=4319542

Also: Champions Online has a very deep RP aspect, I don't have much experience w/this but I'm very creative and would like to be able to provide an RP framework and story for any players who are interested. If u don't play CO, but RP and are looking for a fun project let me know.

God Bless!

Hey there, I would like to give a shoutout for our guild in Guild Wars 2. We were originally founded on the Sanctum of Rall server, but now are active on the Northern Shiverpeaks server. Below is my recruitment message for the guild:

Chariot of Fire [FIRE] – NOW RECRUITING NEW WVW AND PVE MEMBERS!!!

Chariot of Fire [FIRE] is a Christ-centered, family-friendly PvX fellowship that is located on the Northern Shiverpeaks server in Guild Wars 2. Originally created in 2007 in the first Guild Wars, the [FIRE] guild has a rich history within the Guild Wars community. Our members share a common goal: to enjoy the game in a God-honoring, family-friendly gaming environment. Our guild is based upon four major tenants that define us:

CHRIST-CENTERED: Our first tenant is Christ-centered gameplay. We intend to honor God in all that we do, whether it be in word or in deed, instilling our faith as we play by being an example to all of Jesus Christ.

FAMILY-FRIENDLY: Our second tenant is a family-friendly gaming environment. We want every person to play in a comfortable environment where they are free of excessive cursing, sexual conversation, trolling, and excessive rudeness.

FELLOWSHIP-ORIENTED: Our third tenant is fellowship. Our focus is to build up each other. We want members that that want to be part of a community that lives past the login screen of the games we play.

COMMUNITY-MINDED: Our fourth tenant is to be community-minded. We want to engage in activities with others on our server, as well as work together as a team with the others on our server, building community and cohesion on the battlefield.

Chariot of Fire [FIRE] is a WvW-centric PvX guild. What does this mean? It means we are not a WvW guild, so we are not considered hardcore and elite. However, we do more WvW than any other single activity within our guild, far more than a casual basis. We have multiple regular scheduled WvW raids, occasional WvW training nights, and many impromptu WvW havoc and pug support WvW activities as well. We regularly train those from within our guild that are PvE players or new-to-WvW so that they can enjoy WvW in a fun, coordinated, family-friendly manner. When not raiding on the battlefield, most of our members still engage in map completion, dungeons and fractals, living story, seasonal content, and many other PvE activities.

We will accept new members from ANY server, but those that wish to participate in our growing WvW sector will need to be on Northern Shiverpeaks or be willing to transfer to NSP from their current server. We are looking specifically for those that wish to participate in a community. We do not need the most skilled WvW players or those with the highest Fractal level. We want players willing to communicate, fellowship, and play together. We prefer players that are balanced in their game activities. 100% rep is not required, but primarily repping us is preferred.

If interested, visit http://christianfire.enjin.com. and CLICK “Join Our Fellowship” to fill out a membership application. If you have any questions, please contact any of our leadership team:

Xivor (xivor.8754) – Guild Leader
Jeduthun (jeduthun.3920) – Officer
Elchanan (Elchanan.7061) – Officer
Protein (othlos.4508) – Officer
Avenger (Avenger.7348) – Officer
GodArmy (godarmy.4586) – Officer

Back