Application and Introduction

Name: Ken
Occupation: I am a pastor making money as a Geek Squad online support trainer. I have been playing SWTOR for a few months and am finally beginning a toon on the ToJ server. All of the toons I create begin with a Z. I am starting a Trooper by the name of Zaffahl. Over on WoW, I primarily play healer class, so I am interested in finding out what healing is like in SWTOR.

My church's name is Sojourn Community Church in Magna, UT which is SBC.

See you in game.

Name: Ken
Occupation: I am a pastor making money as a Geek Squad online support trainer. I have been playing SWTOR for a few months and am finally beginning a toon on the ToJ server. All of the toons I create begin with a Z. I am starting a Trooper by the name of Zaffahl. Over on WoW, I primarily play healer class, so I am interested in finding out what healing is like in SWTOR.

My church's name is Sojourn Community Church in Magna, UT which is SBC.

See you in game.
Welcome Ken! I'm about to hop on to the republic side to do some crafting. I'll look for you.

Just started playing SWTOR again and would love to get an invite to the guild. Just started a consular named FloydTheBarber on the begeron colony server. Hope to see you guys soon!

Just started playing SWTOR again and would love to get an invite to the guild. Just started a consular named FloydTheBarber on the begeron colony server. Hope to see you guys soon!
We'll keep an eye out for ya. Either Kahiel or I will shoot you an invite. Welcome!

Hi guys, Tina here. I have a Imp toon that i would like to add to the guild, if its ok. A bounty hunter by the name of Tin'ika. I know Imps are rare on this guild but if per chance someone plays a bad guy :p I'd appreciate an invite.
Thanks!
Tina

Hi Tina, I'll get you added to my friends list over there when I get home. I've been working on my Jugg, Akkando. A few of us have been working on imp toons lately.

Grundare wanna join

Hello,
My name is Grundare, and wanted to join what appears to be a great guild. I'm a christian on the left coast with lots of kids, and a great wife. Hoping to spend some play time with some like minded people. Hope I can join, and you can find me before I level too high. Please look for Grundare out there.

Hi Grundare!

I am hoping you saw that we are on the Bergern Colony and that is where your toon is. It's good to have another in the fellowship. Aleron and I will keep an eye out for you. I've been playing Isdar my pub and Aleron is working on maxing out some of his Imps.

Heya all, my wife and I are back to SWTOR after a long break and were wondering if we could get an invite into the guild.

We were in our Guild Wars 2 guild but we stepped away from that game for awhile.

My main character is Elkin (a commando) and my wife's main is Jazy (smuggler).

Thanks and God bless!

Hi Valin! Kahiel and I will keep an eye out for you. I've been splitting my time between SWTOR and ESO and spending a lot of my SWTOR time on the empire side ;)

No worries Alerron, I know how that goes.
If you wanted to set up a time window where we could hook up for an invite that may work better - I've got 2-3 characters that I am kicking the tires on and I made sure to add you to all their friends lists.

Thanks again...

Edit: We've also started Imp characters, V'alen and Jetz.

Last edited:
I'll get your Imp characters added. Last night I worked on my Sentinel, Akando. He's at 54.5, so almost to 55. On the Imp side, I'm working on my Jugg to get him to 55 and I started a Marauder (I can't remember the name...lol) because you can get separate achievements for maxing affection on a lightside and darkside Jaesa Willsaam. I have her maxed on my darkside Jugg, Akkando.

I've been bouncing around both sides but mainly Pub when I have time to play this week. I added Elkin and Jazy to my friends list on Kahiel if I happen to be on when you are.

Is this game still doing well or should I try one of the others? More for the fellowship. :)

Back