Prayer for family's health

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Please pray for my family's health. I apologize for not providing further details, but I trust God is aware of all the details when we pray without specifics. :)

Hi Friends. I have decided to fill you in on what's been going on with us. Not that it's strictly necessary for you to pray, but we do appreciate your prayers while we're going through this.

This past weekend, I had a miscarriage. We are carrying on, but we are grieving. Tek felt it was very personal and didn't want to go into detail at first, but I had been talking openly about it elsewhere, and I found that it was very helpful for me personally in my healing process. It's a horrible thing to go through, but our friends want to pray for us, encourage us...be there for us. So I asked Tek if it was okay if I posted specifics here, and he said I could if I wanted to.

I know that there are a lot of people in this community who have gone through this, so I don't want anyone to have to dig up those memories (not like you ever really forget). I guess my hope in posting this is to help you to pray and maybe if you can give Tek some love and encouragement. We have each other and our parents, but I have been blessed with the support of a lot of my friends, too. Tek is a pretty private person, but I think it would mean a lot to him if he had some more people to love him through this too.

Love you, Tek. Sorry if I've said too much. <3

Thank you for sharing Ember. Though I don't need to know if the issue is big/serious or not to pray for you guys knowing it is big does impact how long I'll pray. I don't need details though if you are uncomfortable with them. I've been around you guys long enough to trust if you only say something is big. As it was I didn't know if it was a cold or something serious. I fully understand your desire for privacy Tek and won't bring up the subject unless others do but prayer is real too so don't let it keep you away from asking. Not much I can say about your issue anyway, as I have no experience with it, but it is big so I will keep praying for you both.

Last edited:
My condolences and prayers. We've had a couple friends who've gone through what you're going through. Hang in there and remember that you will be united again one day.

My sister went through that. Will continue to pray for the whole family.

Thank you all for your prayers. I'm still trying to sort through all that's happened and I believe it will take a long time yet. I'm planning to write something about it all in the near future, but it may be some time coming.

Back