Chariot of Fire [FIRE] - NOW RECRUITING NEW WVW AND PVE MEMBERS!!!

Xivor

All the large ones i know of will be part of this alliance. The others are very small. Just a reminder: this is a guild in a game, not a church. Knowing it as such, do you have to agree with the profession in order to participate in the guild in a game environment? There's got to be someone you can fellowship with. Not everyone in this guild is like-minded.

Chariot of Fire [FIRE] - NOW RECRUITING NEW WVW AND PVE MEMBERS!!!

Chariot of Fire [FIRE] is a Christ-centered, family-friendly PvX fellowship that is located on the Northern Shiverpeaks server in Guild Wars 2. Originally created in 2007 in the first Guild Wars, the [FIRE] guild has a rich history within the Guild Wars community. Our members share a common goal: to enjoy the game in a God-honoring, family-friendly gaming environment. Our guild is based upon four major tenants that define us:

CHRIST-CENTERED: Our first tenant is Christ-centered gameplay. We intend to honor God in all that we do, whether it be in word or in deed, instilling our faith as we play by being an example to all of Jesus Christ.

FAMILY-FRIENDLY: Our second tenant is a family-friendly gaming environment. We want every person to play in a comfortable environment where they are free of excessive cursing, sexual conversation, trolling, and excessive rudeness.

FELLOWSHIP-ORIENTED: Our third tenant is fellowship. Our focus is to build up each other. We want members that that want to be part of a community that lives past the login screen of the games we play.

COMMUNITY-MINDED: Our fourth tenant is to be community-minded. We want to engage in activities with others on our server, as well as work together as a team with the others on our server, building community and cohesion on the battlefield.

Chariot of Fire [FIRE] is a WvW-centric PvX guild. What does this mean? It means we are not a WvW guild, so we are not considered hardcore and elite. However, we do more WvW than any other single activity within our guild, far more than a casual basis. We have multiple regular scheduled WvW raids, occasional WvW training nights, and many impromptu WvW havoc and pug support WvW activities as well. We regularly train those from within our guild that are PvE players or new-to-WvW so that they can enjoy WvW in a fun, coordinated, family-friendly manner. When not raiding on the battlefield, most of our members still engage in map completion, dungeons and fractals, living story, seasonal content, and many other PvE activities.

We will accept new members from ANY server, but those that wish to participate in our growing WvW sector will need to be on Northern Shiverpeaks or be willing to transfer to NSP from their current server. We are looking specifically for those that wish to participate in a community. We do not need the most skilled WvW players or those with the highest Fractal level. We want players willing to communicate, fellowship, and play together. We prefer players that are balanced in their game activities. 100% rep is not required, but primarily repping us is preferred.

If interested, visit http://christianfire.enjin.com. and CLICK "Join Our Fellowship" to fill out a membership application. If you have any questions, please contact any of our leadership team:

Xivor (xivor.8754) – Guild Leader
Protein (othlos.4508) – Officer/Driver
Avenger (Avenger.7348) – Officer/Driver
Jordan (Jordan.1960) - Officer/Driver
Jeduthun (jeduthun.3920) – Officer
Elchanan (Elchanan.7061) – Officer
GodArmy (godarmy.4586) – Officer

I love being a part of FIRE! They are very active on their forums, as well as in game and on the Northern Shiverpeaks TS server. They do more WvW than other Christian guilds and are very open and accepting of various play styles and abilities. We have weekly guild meetings on Mondays where we pray for each other, discuss the game, then go on guild missions. Love this guild and people in it!

I am a newbie here and I have seen some interesting tags lately. Just last night I saw a tag "Men of Yahweh." Does anyone know anything about this? I will be hoping to join a guild soon. I am a casual player, my play time is limited when school starts since I am a teacher and I am now completing my 7th master's degree. I could also use any advice regarding playing a now level 16 human guardian. Great forum, I hope to find a guild, I have already missed out of a couple of events requiring a party.

Bump for the new guy above me. I was a bit slow approving him as I didn't want to log in yesterday until I could do a virus scan (turned out to be nothing :) ) .

I moved this thread from Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars 2 Discussion Forum to CGA General Discussion for greater visibility.

Please use CGA General Discussion to post any future recruiting calls.

Back