vBulletin 4.x themes

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
If you all want different themes for the forums (or if affiliates want a theme or themes specifically for their affiliate forums), please post a link to the theme with its price and other information you deem relevant. If community members donate sufficient funds to purchase the theme, CGA staff will purchase it with donated funds and install it, provided it's compatible with our current setup.

We definently need a new theme. This one is overwhelming, and rather ugly IMO.
I'm all in favor of a new theme if community members want to donate toward the expense.

Thanks, Tek. I want to try to get used to this theme - but it is more difficult to readily see what is read and not read.

Thanks, Tek. I want to try to get used to this theme - but it is more difficult to readily see what is read and not read.

I agree Abba. I'd like to see some other options for everyone. I know there is a decent mobile theme already installed if you try on your phone, but this regular site does seem a bit harder to read. :)

Harder to read - and to navigate. Having to scroll back to the top of page to go up one level - am I missing something at the bottom of the page? Oh how I miss the "go' button under the post window.

I agree Abba. I'd like to see some other options for everyone. I know there is a decent mobile theme already installed if you try on your phone, but this regular site does seem a bit harder to read. :)

Since the mobile theme is pretty much all I care about... I will check it out. :)

I agree about the mobile but I'm sure we could get even better mobile than this one. its pretty lame sauce......

Tek, let me know when and I'll put $10 toward a new theme.

oh weird, it wont let my iphone use the mobile but my desktop uses the mobile.....

Back