FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

I do enjoy a pumpkin latte while I eat a pumpkin spice doughnut on my way home to have some pumpkin pie and maybe pumpkin roll.

Punkin' it's not just for Halloween anymore.
Ok what goes best in a scrambled egg or omelette?

Kit Krack.

Those minis they sell for Halloween are going to cut 10 years off the end of my life.

Reeses PB cups are near the top of the list, closely followed by Hershey's chocolate almond bars. Peanut M&Ms take their toll too when all else fails.

Reeses PB cups are near the top of the list, closely followed by Hershey's chocolate almond bars. Peanut M&Ms take their toll too when all else fails.

Reeses PB and chocolate pumpkins, eggs and Christmas trees are fabulous.

milky-way-simply-caramel-350x205.jpg

OK here we go, Thanksgiving is coming up, and I hope you have plans to help with a community dinner. Churches plan dinners to not overlap too much in our area, which give a great opportunity to fit at least one in your schedule. If you can't participate, maybe you can donate to it, items or cash, it all helps. With that in mind pretend you are a person, or family that depends on one of those dinners for your Thanksgiving meal, what would you like to see on the menu? Menu can also include kind words spoken true, a hug, or just genuine concern.

I like the German style - stollen.
*Edit: My wife's homemade fruitcake is pretty awesome!

Last edited:
Mom used to make them and fill up a big (5 Gal?) stoneware jug with them. Wrap them in cheese cloth and soak them in brandy 2 months before they were needed. Amazing.

Last edited:
Speaking of cookies, we found a stash of cookies in the freezer from March that Mom had made before her death this past may. What a sweet and sad, yet wonderful treat.
Now for a question. Given a choice, would you have ham or turkey for your Christmas meal? Neither will cost you a dime, unless you are a vegan and want to substitute. We have a turkey in the freezer, and will be given a spiral cut ham, so despite our tradition of Swedish Meatballs and rice for Christmas Eve, we will have to fix one or the other somewhere in that time. Turkey or ham? Or go buy a Tofurkey or something.

Back