FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

I like a lot of different teas.

Sometimes just plain black tea (I like Stash brand)
Sometimes earl grey, sometimes something with a little citrus flavor.
Some other favorites are these: Chocolate Hazelnut, Ginger Peach

I like some herbal teas, but I steer clear of most of them while pregnant, just to be safe.

Then there's either been something wrong with the baby or something wrong with the guacamole lol.

I made a big batch on my mom's birthday, and my aunt convinced my grandma to try some. My grandma is a very picky eater, very meat and potatoes, and not exactly open to trying new things. I smiled to see her keep eating it. Then come back for more after she made herself stop the first time. ;)

Other than that...they are yummy on sandwiches with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Or I slice em and serve them with quesadillas I make with black beans, corn, and cheese.

I've seen people mix it in with egg salad if you like egg salad.

I like well made guacamole, hate avocados. Hummus, I eat 2 hummus and cucumber sandwiches everyday for lunch. (lost 54lbs so far)

I honestly don't think I've had anchovies. Though I think they've been used for flavoring in fish sauce I've had as an ingredient in dishes served at Asian restaurants. But I can't tell you what an anchovy tastes like.

Right I forgot about that. I think they sneak it into a lot of things, but as for just a whole anchovy, I don't think I've had that. I couldn't isolate the flavor in whatever things I've had it in.

They use anchovies in a Caesar's Salad. Most places use a flavoring in the dressing, but we had one at one restaurant with the real things. It did NOT improve the flavor.

A toast to:

Toast

Useful with many things, and different types of bread can improve it considerably. I have found with my diet change that there is a pump spray butter substitute with no calories that works real well. And has anyone tried or heard of Trenary Toast? Interesting toast.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that CR. I usually have toast with my eggs, over easyish. I sop up the yoke with the toast.

I do have toast with peanut butter for a snack at night from time to time.

Back