RPG year athon

Logos

So I realized most of my backlog games are all rpg based. So I am going to begin chiseling through this backlog and even replay some oldie but goodies.

3ds:
Bravely default
Etrian odyssey IV
Etrian odyssey Uuntold
SMT IV
Devil survivor
Pokemon X
Fire emblem: Awakening
Mario & luigi: dream team
Conception 2

Wii u vc:
Golden sun
Mario & Luigi: superstar saga
Breath of fire 2

Well, golden sun (the original) is currently under way, along with pokemon X.

Last edited:
So does the title of this thread mean that you plan to play through all games listed in a year?

If so: Ambitious!

Well, I am going to start at least. Lol. Knowing me I will get distracted at some point... :p also there is very little coming out in the next few months or even announced that I care to play. Aside from Mario kart 8...:D

Last edited:
That's a lot of games. :eek: Have fun! (...not that you need that particular encouragement.)

also there is very little coming out in the next few months or even announced that I care to play.

Agreed. I don't think there's anything coming out this year that I would want to buy.... Though it is only April.

Removing post due to no longer having the game!!! I traded it for tales of the abyss, the story just plummets and didn't get better...

Last edited:
Removing post due to no longer having the game!!! I traded it for tales of the abyss, the story just plummets and didn't get better...
Wait, which game did you trade in?

My most highly anticipated RPG doesn't come out this year, but next. :D (And it won't be on a Nintendo system anyway, so I guess that's not really relevant to the conversation.)

EDIT: Also, you might want to bump Dragon Quest IX up in the priority queue so you can at least download the free DLC for the game before Nintendo shuts down the Wi-Fi Connection servers.

Wait, which game did you trade in?

My most highly anticipated RPG doesn't come out this year, but next. :D (And it won't be on a Nintendo system anyway, so I guess that's not really relevant to the conversation.)

EDIT: Also, you might want to bump Dragon Quest IX up in the priority queue so you can at least download the free DLC for the game before Nintendo shuts down the Wi-Fi Connection servers.

What rpg are you so excited about?

Golden Sun definitely has to be my top in your list, wouldn't mind playing it again if I could find it :( While I don't own a Wii U, just out of curiosity, will they be releasing golden sun 2 on the virtual console?

I am pretty sure they will. So far it is tba. But also some other great RPGs are on there coming soon list.

Back