Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Just wanted to wish everyone well and was wondering what games everyone is looking forward to in 2015?

My list includes the remake of Unreal Tournament and Mortal Kombat X as well various arcade rhythm games. I also might get back into Star Craft 2 for the new expansion pack.

What about the rest of you?

Thanks Tek7 for making it another great year full of good memories and fun frags (Minus the times you manage to get me with the impact hammer.) I hope ToJ may continue to grow and that we can get a server up for the new UT. :)

Just wanted to wish everyone well and was wondering what games everyone is looking forward to in 2015?

My list includes the remake of Unreal Tournament and Mortal Kombat X as well various arcade rhythm games. I also might get back into Star Craft 2 for the new expansion pack.

What about the rest of you?
I'm most excited about Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda Wii U.

On the PC side, I'm also excited about New UT and hope that the movement won't be so overly complicated that I don't stand a chance of scoring the occasional kill.

I'll probably wait until the new SCII expansion is on sale for $15. That same plan served me well for HotS.

Thanks Tek7 for making it another great year full of good memories and fun frags (Minus the times you manage to get me with the impact hammer.)
I don't know what you're talking about. Those are the best times.

And as little as I've done this year, I don't feel that I deserve any thanks. If anyone deserves thanks, it is, as ever, God first and also the ToJ staff who handle most of the day-to-day work that keeps us running AND our donors who fund our web site and game servers.

Nevertheless, I'm happy to do whatever I can to help ToJ continue to grow! :)

I hope ToJ may continue to grow and that we can get a server up for the new UT. :)
Are New UT servers a thing yet? As soon as they are, tell me and we'll get a server. We'll need dedicated donors to keep it going, but I don't think anyone would object to spending $10-$25 to rent a New UT server for a month.

And I'm late to chime in, but: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Back