What is everyone playing these days?

What the title says. Which games are popular with CGA and other Christian groups these days? It seems like there is a bit of a lull in GW2, WoW, and the EvE Christian community seems to have sort of dissolved. Am I missing something? What is everyone playing these days? It would be great to find where everyone is, haha!

Thanks,

TC

EvE had a Christian Community? huh, never found it, in 6.5 years. I do have a chat channel that I'm usually all alone in [Brothers in Christ]

GW2, just got in on the stress test Beta for the expansion, "Heart of Thorns". No NDA by the way.

GW2!

Me and the wife just got it >_<

that and humble bundle had pixel pirates :D

Elder Scrolls Online for me. Also, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. Installing Force Unleashed II now so I can finally get around to playing it; hoping to see it through over spring break.

Sounds like quite a variety of games! Is there one in particular that a large group of us tend to congregate in, or are we pretty evenly spread out?

TF2 is still a staple last I checked. I haven't been on due to seminary housing internet being... well... bad. May be getting new internet soon, so that'd be nice.

Also, GW2 seems to fluctuate if using the forums as your guide, but it never seemed to be lacking in people in guild chat when I would log in.

TF2 is still a staple last I checked.

Well if staple is 4-6 people on the server at one time that's us XD. We are still alive but TF2 is more of a chat room with game play in-between than a full on game right now :/ . I still like TF2 and want to revitalize it but no new content is on the horizon at the moment and I've been too preoccupied to make some.

Last edited:
WoW on Thunderhorn with ByHisStripes
Minecraft on the new ToJ server
Various games on Steam
On occasion I log into SWToR but not really active.

LOTRO with Saints3G and Band of Hope on Landroval
ARMA3 with Saints3G occasionally
Log onto a couple different SWG emulators every couple months or so to see if they have quest lines in yet. :rolleyes:
I will play TOR for a few days every once in a while just out of sheer boredom.
Been thinking about going back to WOW or maybe giving EQ2 a try.

Puzzle & Dragons and Monster Strike on mobile
Bravely Default on 3DS
TF2 on Tuesday nights with ToJ (when I'm able)
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time on PS3

Aside from TF2, I haven't had much time to spend on PC gaming lately. :(

My wife and I are hoping to get back to GW2 after we settle in to a routine with the new baby. Our younger daughter is 5 months old and we're still waiting for her to settle in to a regular sleep pattern. Once she does, we should be able to reclaim some of our free time (well, after we clean up our house...).

Expansion coming to GW2, just saying.
And I'm sure it will be awesome. But I'd want to explore more of the content in the main campaign first before dropping more money on 2 copies of the expansion. The benefit of being behind on game releases is having the option of taking your time and waiting for good sales. :)

If you peek in the GW forum there is even a quick blurb of the beta stress test.

The Star Wars VII trailer on infinite repeat.

>.>

Also, just got Watch_Dogs installed (got it for three bucks, and I'm excited about what I've seen so far).

Back