DON'T purchase Mortal Kombat X until you read this.

Caleb

Couple of days ago I purchased Mortal Kombat X Special Edition Retail Version and after
I used the disk to install on my steam account it only from the disk installed about 340 megabytes
of the game and after that I had to download about 36 Gigabytes of content to use the game
fully even though I bought the Retail version of Mortal Kombat X Special Edition from a EBgames
store. Next day after I got the game fully working on steam in the morning I had to download
a 15.3 Gig patch. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So if your gonna get Mortal kombat X you might as well buy the game through steam because
it requires a lot of downloading and you need a high gigabytes capped internet and it is highly
recommended that your internet speed is high.

Glad you got the game working Caleb. It was definitely alot of downloading:). If you ever want to play some matches or something just let me know.

Buy game, disable downloading, go to McDonalds and order an iced coffeee, enable downloading.
Enjoy the coffee, breakfast, lunch and then dinner.
Go home with updated game, smelling like fries.
Pray for no more updates.

Buy game, disable downloading, go to McDonalds and order an iced coffeee, enable downloading.
Enjoy the coffee, breakfast, lunch and then dinner.
Go home with updated game, smelling like fries.
Pray for no more updates.

rofl...

Glad you got the game working Caleb. It was definitely alot of downloading:). If you ever want to play some matches or something just let me know.

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but when I saw you picture was Floyd the Barber it made my day.

Back