By His Stripes is recruiting new friends

angron1023

Hey guys, my game name in BHS is Rhodryy. I was looking at the list of WoW Christian guilds today and noticed that several guilds on the list are either gone or the link to their web site is broken. I know keeping up with the list can be time consuming and with most of the broken links the guilds have moved to a different servers. To the point of my post, for anyone out there who would like to be in a strong Christian and family guild, come give us a try. Here is the link to our web site.

I hope to see some new faces soon. God Bless!!

Rhodryy
By His Stripes Alliance guild
Thunderhorn US server

Hey guys, we are currently needing a few specific roles to fill out our raid rosters; Rogues, DPS Shaman, DPS Warrior, Mage and DPS DK. Our progression raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with a beginners raid on Fridays, all of theses are at 7:30 server (Central tz).

Hey folks, thanks for all of the views of my OP, BHS has added several new members over the last couple of weeks. Thank-you very much CGA for giving Christian gamers a place to find new friends and family!

Rhodryy
Thunderhorn US server

Hey folks, thanks for all of the views of my OP, BHS has added several new members over the last couple of weeks. Thank-you very much CGA for giving Christian gamers a place to find new friends and family!

Rhodryy
Thunderhorn US server
Huzzah! Glad to hear it!

One of the key purposes of the CGA is to help Christian guilds, clans, and web sites promote themselves, so it's always encouraging to read when we're of any use to fellow Christians!

Please feel free to drop by any time with news about the guild or bump this thread for visibility once a while. :)

Back