The Seraphim Regiment is recruiting for Star Citizen and other games

Created this for fun. Exploring the vastness of space then detected a pirate ship following and doubled back on the and you can see from the video what happened next..

[video=youtube_share;Zmw40IH72KY]https://youtu.be/Zmw40IH72KY[/video]

Hope you enjoy,
TW

Hello All,

Been a while... A lot of RL stuff going on but wanted to update you on on Star Citizen. First the new PTU 2.0 is out and testing. This is the actual precursor to the Persistent Universe. You can fly around and explore a whole Star System. This is me flying in one of my explorer ships the Origin 315p. Hope you enjoy. If you have any questions stop by our website located below in my tag.

Hope you enjoy,
TW

Hello Future Star Citizen's,

Well stopping by to show off a bit of funny stuff.. Let me set the stage...

In a Retaliator (BIG black spaceship with six manned turrets(other players have to man them) and got into a firefight... Won the firefight against 12 pirates... Got a little damaged so decided to head back to the repair station... When we got closer one of the gunners was walking around exploring the interior of the ship and noticed this in the bathroom... :)

Now CIG is all into immersion and realism as much as possible... But either i have a big plumbing problem or a seriously evil bidet... :)

You tell me LOL.

Anyway hope you enjoy and hope to see you in the Verse... Testing a new version of the PTU now with more ships and more FPS action with bounties and all... So coming along nicely now :)

Hope you enjoy,
TW

Hello Citizen's,

Here is an example of mechanics of Bounty Hunting in Star Citizen...

Keep in mind this is still Alpha stage development so a lot will be added and this is only an example of the ship to ship mechanic. I have yet to see a fugitive outside of their ship as they are running pretty hard :)

The bigger ships are also harder to take out and take longer to wear down their shields and all. Also please note it was my first time in a fight with that particular ship. The Sabre is a new release. So targeting and weapons were not zeroed in.

Hope you enjoy,

TW

Hello Future Citizen's,

Here is a quick video of the hunting down of a wanted criminal in PTU 2.2.0h.

Hope you enjoy. This is getting better and better. They have add 24 players to the mix in one instance with this PTU so fun fun :)

Getting better with testing.. :)

Hope you enjoy,
TW

The game is shaping up nicely! I started watching the FPS action video and thought, "Wow, this looks like Quake 4 but shinier" (and that's a good thing!).

Hey there Tek7. :)

Yeah the game is progressing very well. If you ever want to join us just let me know. We have affiliates from other Christian orgs as well as secular ones we partner with in the Verse. Having a lot of fun even in alpha. :) Not for everyone though have to play and deal with bugs but it is a whole lot of fun. Just come to our website and fill out an application and you can be an affiliate and fly with us if you have an account. Btw if you don't it is free flying for all ships for anyone till the 20th. So if you want to test it out by all means download it and have fun. It is a large download. About 30gb but it is well worth it...

Thanks for moving this thread.

In Christ,
TW

Greetings future Star Citizens,

Here is a sneak peak of the Xian Scout and joint Human-Xian spacecraft.

Hope you enjoy.

In Christ,
TW

Last edited:
Greetings future star citizens,

Have some very interesting news to proceed you all with.

Here is a video of a PTU that is showing 500+ pirates spawning in an asteroid field and the players are fighting them. The great points about this are.. the server is not crashing... they said it could not be done... This is only alpha!!! This means performance will improve as they tweak and optimize..

Our epic space battles with us evaing to an enemy ship and taking on the bad guys is close!! :)

Hope you enjoy,

TW

Some footage of the PTU 2.4 newest patch for Star Citizen and what can be done now on the Olisar Space Station.. We can do a lot more now and it is coming together nicely Citizen's. Hope to see you all in teh Verse!

Enjoy,
TW

Back