Need community help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
I have been working on without success to get the custom Christmas maps server(1.6) running. I am always hitting some kind of stupid issue. I don't have the time to keep fighting this. If you want to take a crack at it let me know via pm and i'll discuss it with the staff. I'll work on it as i ahve time..but once somebody is picked to head up this project it's all yours..i'll consult where i can..:)

I have the files i just cannot get this blasted thing to work right..if you all want a 1.6 server like the gfc usually had..then the community needs to step in..:)

*edit* only truly serious inquiries..off topic posts will be deleted on sight.

Let me outline the conditions:
1. I am the head admin..i operate the physical server that is going to run this
2. Keep admin abuse to the minimum..if it gets out of hand i'll remove you(even if you are the one whio built the cs server)
3. Please use only Christmas maps. If you find other christmas maps that are appropriate then feel free to add them
4. Other than that..i'm not going to admin much..like stc with the ts server..he runs 99% of it(i have to restart the daemon sometimes) and as such you'll be granted user level access only to the physical server only(aka no root or elevated permissions)
5. Must be familiar with Linux..better if you are familiar with RHEL 5(fedora 5-7) but not required. This server runs the binary compatible CentOs 5.

Last edited:
welp..talon has graciously stepped forward to take the reigns on this..we'll keep everyone posted as the the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back