The Wayward Wizard

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Ok well he isn't exactly wayward, but rather visiting. Anyways, our friend and pal Wizard Bihuq from the Homeslice Crew [HsC] will be staying in SOE for an indefinite amount of time. Recently he has been hampered by school and real-life concerns and has not been able to lead HsC. In his stead Kyrel Ruth took up the mantle (not the White Mantle of course ;)) and has diligently kept HsC afloat. Wizard is now finding some more time available that he can devote to GW and his guild but instead of coming back to lead his guild, we have decided it would be a good idea for Wizard to stay at SOE until his situation has settled some more and he can fulfill his duties fully.

In this time at SOE he will see how the Alliance is doing and whether HsC and the Alliance are ready to become on again. In his words he will be "not exactly a spy, but I will be HsC's eyes and ears and thus will [be] a strong voice in convincing HsC that SoE alliance is a good home." This idea came to Wizard as a random thought in his head, and it has crossed my mind before, so hopefully it is something from God. We just wanted to let you guys know what is going on between the Alliance and HsC and I just wanted to give a subtle hint to be on good behavior ;)

Thanks everyone,
Stc95

Back