How to get into Minecraft Server

Wolfeman

I'm registered. I've posted in several threads. I've been to the website, the FB page and tried to log into the server. I still can't seem to find any way in....

It's probably something simple I've overlooked but any help would be appreciated.

Well the game as a whole is down. Notch is moving the server to a faster alternative, as well as some launcher upgrades.

Well the game as a whole is down. Notch is moving the server to a faster alternative, as well as some launcher upgrades.
Looks like minecraft.net is back up!

I was able to log in using both the web browser and the standalone clients.

As for the unofficial ToJ Minecraft server address, you'll need to contact XionTawa as we don't (to my knowledge) post the address publicly. (Keeping the information private helps prevent griefers joining the server and wrecking the place.)

http://toj.cc/mc - all the info you need is on that site (check the "Rules and Info" page, it is not in plain sight to keep people from easily finding it, even though that is not needed now due to a whitelist), but I will need your MC username to add you to our whitelist... :)

EDIT: ...and our server never went down...just some people had trouble logging in (ME :( ), but actually a lot of people played the last couple days...

Last edited:
Add me to whitelist :D

I couldn't find an easy way to get whitelisted... :confused:
Username: G4JC
I'm the dude that wanders around reddit's server with a cross and smiley. :D

Thanks! :D It's a pretty neat server, I got stuck on a fence and a door by the church though. To be expected in minecraft beta I suppose. :p

Back