I want

ooOOoo thats quite a nice staff for lvl 40's. Its a world drop so any non boss mob greater then lvl 35 has a chance to drop it. According to Allakhazam, farm mobs lvl 35 to 42. It looks like it on the loot table for an uldaman boss (Ironaya). 1 drop in 10,000 of the boss and most trash mobs level 35 to 40.

ULDMAN for the win!

Papa, Powderpuff will do UD with you until we both had that Staff, what boss drops it? We could get her big brother to help too if needed.....now where is that good for something Protection Warrior Samuraij...............

WE NEED I am taking name I want this staff, I just saw it in the AH for 400gold, I was think "BLAH! ya BLAH! I know some of the toughest players in the universe and they are in my GUILD! well our guild actually, I am not above sharing! I would love to get an instance night running, where anyone around our level 36ish to 40ish give or take could run this , with maybe some uber help, YA you know who you are! I am taking names, I want this staff, I just saw it in the AH for 400gold, I was think "BLAH! ya BLAH! I know some of the toughest players in the universe and they are in my GUILD! well our guild actually, I am not above sharing, but I would love to get an instance night running where anyone around our level could run this with maybe some uber help,

YA you know who you are MR?MS 60th level; living in the AH doing nothing but raising the stock market and doing insider trading, We could Indiana Jones it, maybe throw Klangdon or someone in a pit of snakes see how the react, make sand angels, encourage violence against bats and things. Roast some scorpions, make a day of it.

I will run it over and over again, This staff is for everyone who likes to baseball bat their enemies, The wonderful sound of polished wood meeting some horde skull! What a wonderful way to kick back an after noon

Who else is in besides?

Powderpuff/ Samuraij

Last edited:
I'd be interested in going on Gnimish, I've been eye-balling:eek: that staff as well, but personally I'd like to get Zum'rah's Vexing Cane,

There is something seriously wrong with WoWs randomization. Its been twenty days since I've posted that I'm STILL (in otherwords, I was looking for it to drop before that post 20 days ago) looking for the devout crown, and it still hasn't dropped for me. And as pretty much everybody knows, if I'm not in a BG, I'm in Scholomance hoping for a drop.

I wish you guys good luck in finding this staff. You probably will have better luck finding it then I have with my last devout set peice.

Goblit said:
I'm good at getting into trouble so I could help!

Trouble, Well thats whats needed, nothing like the enemy not knowing what your going to do next! We encourge the ability to get in trouble!

By all means welcome aboard!

Back