First uBRS run Monday the 23rd, invites at 7:30, expected duration 2.5 hours.

Allanon

I think we will plan it Mondays for the rest of this month, I will post the event inside of GuildAds Events. We will need 9 or 10 to make a serious run of this place the first time. Please sign up via GuildAds to get yourself a spot. There are two Mondays left this month.

Monday 23rd
Monday 30th

We will start at 7:30 p.m. with us entering the instance no later then 8:00 p.m. It is open for level 57+ guild members only. I will be taking Zenoir thru until I get the Briarwood trinket. So Zenoir will lead the first several runs. Loot rules, they are simple but require that attention is paid:

First some definition that some people get stuck on.

BOE - Bind on equip - they come in two colours BLUE and GREEN. They can be traded after being picked up but can not be traded if you equip the item.
BOP - Bind on pickup - they come in two colours BLUE and GREEN. They can *not* be traded once you have possession.

We will roll Greed on all BOEs (this includes Blue or Greens) **UNLESS** they are an upgrade, then please roll Need. I know this is different then most PUGS but we are not a PUG and part of this exercise is to train up our folks for AQ/ZG 20 mans, which means being alert and attentive during a raid, especially during loot distribution. Please PASS on all BOPs - no exceptions. Even if its an upgrade, pass then we'll discuss it.

No tickets are used on our run, if one or more of you need an item, I am expecting you to use generousity and common sense to guide your actions. Roll NEED on BOEs if you will equip immediately but if you win one already and you know someone else hasn't gotten an upgrade, please be considerate. I have no concerns with one person getting 3 upgrades in a run as long as no one else needed anything that dropped.

Only one other item I feel I must address and it is critical to our new 57+ folks who haven't done many instance runs yet. Please, for the sake of my sanity, do not LOOT during battles. Nothing is more disturbing then having loot windows come up during a fight. This is especially true on the bosses, the Raid Leader will loot the bosses' body only after everyone is rezzed. No one else may loot the boss.

Something most people do not know, if we lose anyone during the boss battle and they die and are not alive when we loot the body, they will not collect on the money and *depending* on where they die, they *may* not be able to access the loot window.

Simply put, no looting during combat, no looting at all on bosses. I feel strongly about it so much so that this is the only rule which carries a consequence for repeat offenders. If after repeated warnings and an unwillingness to abide by this principle, the offender will no longer be able to attend the UBRS runs with us.

Ahahaha @ Frostshock:)

Tinie will be there Monday, with her pink piggytails of defense at the ready:)
I will post to guildads also:)

Wonderful, we need ya! I wish to add a couple of other things as I think I forgot a couple of them in my original post. I fully expect to wipe, I would rather not but I want us to have fun and wiping sometimes happens. I don't expect perfection but I sure would love to know everyone had a good time and maybe get something they wanted. So lets keep it light, have fun and experience instances as they ought to be played.

I'll be there. Dstrbd would like to do damage though if possible. If not, I'll heal. I'll be up to lvl 57 by tonight or tomorrow.

We need two very good healers, I can voucher for Wend and Demetrius (not sure if he is coming or if he is volunteering for healing duty). I think it would be good to see both of you in that role at least once. I appreciate the hybrid build, but without adequate healing, we will be highly challenged to keep people up. Zeb, if you are offering to heal this time, then Dst, you can be on damage duty.

If both Kevin and I are in a run, and if Keven brings Demetrius in to heal we won't have any problems with the healing. I know this borders on conceit, but I think that both of our healers could out heal most of the healers (of similar armor sets) on Terenas. Most of the times that I have been through UBRS since getting my set pieces I have been quite bored except for the boss battles. Kevin and I should not have difficulties keeping as many ppl as go through, alive. We may ask Chris and/or Brelan to switch to healing duties on the big bosses but I'm not sure if that will even be necessary. The beast makes the raid group split up quite a bit so it is often nice to have more healers so that everyone is in range of a healer but that's really the only difficulty I could see.

I'll TRY to be there... but with history on the following morning... I can't say for sure.

I'll be my regular big bad teddytank self, although I suspect I will be soundly outtanked by pigtailtanks.

I would prefer a healing role. My DPS is only for PVP and handling my own out in the wildnerness. I'm all heals in the instance.

I can be there with either of my paladins. I may be closer to 8pm... and I will just sign on and see if we need healing or dps.

Demetrius (Kevin)

That sounds like a plan. I know Sharps won't be there. I am hear that Ironwolfe might not make it and maybe not Neirai either. If we have at least 8, I'm still willing to give it the old college try :)

Back