MC Attunement?

First thing to do as a 55 is pick up all of the raid instance attunment quests and get cracking on it. Onyxia key is probably the hardest chain out of all the quests.

Its hard because finding people to help you do it is near impossible. After doing the complete chain twice for my toons and probably another 20 times to help others, I'm tired of it :(

I too am in need of an MC attunement run. I have just turned 56 and still need to run through BRD, UBRS, LBRS, and now as a 56, Dire Maul. And I'm probably missing something. But I don't really see myself having a lot of free time in the upcoming days to do something like that. Maybe in the evenings. But if i'm on feel free to ask me if I have the time for one of the above. I love to run instances with guidies.

Ok I was in a pick up group yesterday, which was unpleasant to say the least. I started to stealth at the bar,(Because my group had disbanded) which was another challenge in its self. How to say (STUPID DOGS) So everytime I tired the dogs can see me. (Three hours I will never get back) Plus I really do not know my way around.

So At my count, We have
Me (The infamous Papatoad)
Sassperilla
Mirakle
(I can grab a 60 hunter who lives down the way)
So we need one more to finish attunement

I would like to try on Wednesday, say 4 server times? So if this works let me know and send me a PM

PS
I would be really nice if someone who has done it and could show us the the way and help us n00bz

*COUGH* < GUILDIE*> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Avesther> *COUGH*

COUGH* < Goblit> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Itchus> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Klangdon> *COUGH*

COUGH* < Somebody?> *COUGH*

PAY IT FORWARD! ((((((( (Oh I was waiting sooooo long to us that line, LOL )))))))

Hey if someone would show me the easiest way to get people attunement of MC, I would gladly run that every Monday or wendsday or Sunday night for peeps who need it. (this means that you would take me and 3 others thru it)

This is getting ridiculous, I got from 56-60 faster than its taking me to get silly attuned!

So please some guildie who knows the instance contact me via PM set a time up with me to get 3 more and run attunement. So we can have someone who will do this for the Lowbies to join us on raids, (isn’t that what a guild is about)

I can not believe with 435 Toons, we can not have this rolling

Because I would really like to do MC with MY guild!

Ok I will get off my soap box 

<KICKS stupid soapbox>

Last edited:
Back