Staff positions for Mustard Seed Conspiracy, August 2006

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Greetings, all!

Elihu (better known as Fjorboug on Stonemaul and as Koshi on Cenarius) typed up the following titles and descriptions of staff positions Plankeye is looking to fill for Mustard Seed Conspiracy, Tribe of Judah's Horde guild on Cenarius. Since Elihu is currently traveling, I offered to post the positions in an effort to get them filled more quickly.

Here are the positions, as he described them:
Elihu said:
--Guild recruiter
This position is of major importance as it is how we will advertise the guild to grow in numbers. Two key components to this position require the officer to be able to make recruiting posts to WoW forums, and to have access to ToJ's website to ensure an applicant's acceptance into ToJ before inviting new member to guild. It is expected that the guild recruiter make at least one recruiting post per week on WoW forum boards of some type (worldofwarcraft.com, allakhazam.com, thottbot.com, etc.) and provide a link to that post in our forums. It will be expected that the officer will need to notify the new member of the whereabouts of all things related to the guild either by word of mouth, in-game mail, or email. (forums, staff email, guild officers, guild bank, website, etc.) last but not least, the guild recruiter should be familiar with the terms of the sponsorship program so as to abide by the rules set within it.

--Guild events coordinator
This position has been designed to help create a closer fellowship of all guild members. The position will include setting up instance runs, raids, PvP in BG's, Bible studies, fishing trips and other ingenious activities. This person should be ready to accept new ideas from guild members for new activities or create them themselves. This person will be required to post the dates\times in the forums and or website and informaing guild members via the GMOTD. (guild message of the day)

--Guild banker
This position will require a person to create a low level alt that will serve primarily as the guild's own personal bank. It would be expected that this person would be efficient at the AH with any unclaimed\unused items from members, knowledgeable of what characters\classes can use what items, able to use the possessionscan mod for updating website, ready to get our newer members setup with bags\money\weapons\armor\guild tabards. This toon will need to be able to access the bank during the most populated guild times online, and at least once a week.

--Guild Co-leader
This position is to help the guild leader with any overflow problems, backup in leadership in case guild leader is not available, decision making processes for guild, will help schedule guild meetings for officers\members, and help to generally oversee all guild members. This position may be applied for but the final decision may come from the guild leader.
EDIT: And just so you all know, I checked with Plankeye before posting this, and he was cool with it.

EDIT: D'oh! Almost forgot: If you're interested in any of the above positions, please send an e-mail or PM to Plankeye.

Oooh more playing the AH!

I just PMed both Tek and Plankeye (after I realized that Tek wanted us to contact him) about the banker position. I can't wait to get scanning the AH on TWO servers! And giving out phat lewts would be sweet...

Hopefully I can get back to playing on Cenarius, but the Redeemed guild's goodness has got me playing on stonemaul again.

I would like to apply for any of the positions available. I'll take any of them that you need me to. My character's name is "Christalone" on Cenarius. My E-mail is "myredeemerlives@minister.com". Please get back to me. Thank you.

The Guild Banker position has been filled (by Deamiter, playing as Mustardbank), but the Guild Events Coordinator, Guild Co-leader, and Guild Recruiter positions are still open. Chaoshammer has expressed an interest in serving as Recruiter, but we may want more than one Recruiter working to help the guild grow.

I would like to apply for any of the positions available. I'll take any of them that you need me to. My character's name is "Christalone" on Cenarius. My E-mail is "myredeemerlives@minister.com". Please get back to me. Thank you.
MRL: I'll try to remember to e-mail you once I get home. I don't check my @toj.cc when I'm at work. :(

/bump

I wouldn't mind being a guild recruiter. Come join us!
See I'm already perfect for the job. :)

sorry to say but I found out a real friend of mine does play on Cenarius and is part of a guild called "Strife". I'm going to go play with them for a while but I hope do ok with Mustard Seed

Back