Do we take ourselves too seriously?

Do we take ourselves too seriously sometimes? I mean is this life or death?

• No, this is life or death, put on your fire resistant undies

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Yeah, can't we all just laugh a litte

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Camm Option- I have no clue what you are talking about

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Alternative Camm Option- It is usually Odale's fault

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Actually, I believe we do. Humility is probably the hardest thing to practice when faced with an attack, real or perceived.

I think that I do...well I know I do sometimes but an open chance to blame odale! How could I pass that up?

Actually, I believe we do. Humility is probably the hardest thing to practice when faced with an attack, real or perceived.

No offense GP, but that is probably the one of the wisest things I have heard you say.

Yeah, it was hard not to vote for Odale. He has been killing me since the first day I met him in DAoC and he powerleveled me to level 5 with 10 deaths.

I like alot of people here... but, 3 of them happen to be losers.

Edit: Icthus ... you grouped with me!!!! What would you expect!

Edit again: 4 people are losers.

Last edited:
Actually the top 5 are the funniest ones....... I keep My fire resistant undies on all the time .... It used to be my milk bone undies until I found out its a dog eat dog world out there and had to change over. Wanna see my tan line...... ^__^

I wish people did treat their relationships on here more seriously, but they don't because they can hurt,insult, stalk, humiliate, ignore people and walk away and not be held accountable. It is one of the sadest things about making friends on the internet.

I wish people did treat their relationships on here more seriously, but they don't because they can hurt,insult, stalk, humiliate, ignore people and walk away and not be held accountable. It is one of the sadest things about making friends on the internet.

Internet?

Sounds like real life to me too...

I wanna know who these 5 people are! =P

Okay, I'll 'fess up, I'm one of the (now 7) losers...

Honestly, I couldn't resist. I mean, the answer was self-evident (WoW is life or death?!?) and the thought of fireproof undies just made it impossible for me NOT to vote for it!

No offense GP, but that is probably the one of the wisest things I have heard you say.

Yeah, it was hard not to vote for Odale. He has been killing me since the first day I met him in DAoC and he powerleveled me to level 5 with 10 deaths.

He never killed me...not in DAOC, not in WOW

hhhhhmmmm Itchus, I really thinks hes trying ot tell you something.... I'd watch your back :)

Back