Questions about Tribe of Judah TeamSpeak channels

No. :p No abuse of admin powers!

hehehe, I got banned from the christiancs ts servers for awhile because it was incredibly fun to kick yourself. It only became a problem because other people thought it was cool to kick me also. Admin Abuse FTW!

Atleast that is less annoying then being slapped over and over for 0 damage by an admin.

Is there a limit of bandwidth that must be compatible with the TS server?

Is recording allowed? If so, how much or what specific can I record?

Is there a limit of bandwidth that can be used of recording?

Long ago, I recorded, "illegally", and right at the end of my recording, Hescominsoon gave me a warning, when CGA had an offical TS server.

DRM is a pain isnt it? Also you should be courteous if at all possible in TS, spamming the chat will likely get you muted by various players which is counter productive for what TS is.

but do not use the server to broadcast something(like music) or use it as a recording medium(like playing a cd to record it).

When I went to the MoG TS, they had a recording of the Bible as a broadcast, what is the difference with theirs and CGA's TS?

For the record, it was the only place I could record my...movie, since I could not find any recording programs that allowed me to do it.

But thankfully, when you warned me, Hes, it was the end of my recording.

Though, I don't go to the TS anymore since I do not have a microphone.

For the record, it was the only place I could record my...movie, since I could not find any recording programs that allowed me to do it.
Code:
*  media-sound/audacity
      Latest version available: 1.3.0b
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of files: 4,822 kB
      Homepage:      http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
      Description:   Free crossplatform audio editor
      License:       GPL-2
this should suit your purposes, usually you can set just about anything to record.

Back