XFire ID list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
What is XFire? Read this excerpt from the official XFire web site to find out:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Xfire is a new, free tool developed by the team at Ultimate Arena - the leading online tournament site. Xfire automatically keeps track of when and where gamers are playing PC games online and lets their friends join them easily. It works regardless of game type, server browser, or gaming service that a player is using. Xfire eliminates the hassles of running multiple programs like IRC, instant messengers, or in-game buddy lists to keep track of when and where a gamer's friends are playing. It supports the best and the latest online PC games including server- and non-server-based First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, and Role Playing Games. Ultimate Arena was founded by Max Woon, Dennis "Thresh" Fong (World Champion of Quake), Mike Cassidy (former CEO of Direct Hit), and David Lawee. Ultimate Arena, Inc. is funded by Draper Fisher Jurvetson and is based in Menlo Park, California.
After you register your XFire account, please post your ID here so other Christian Gamers Alliance community members can add you to their XFire Friends list.

EDIT: List of Xfire IDs as compiled by SirThom August 1, 2005:

Thought I'd post a list of all the IDs so far:

Tek7
FlashoN
BowserA
QuePasa
Maddmedic
ccgr
TojXel
angelri
sealcomm
Rizzrat
ColdSteel777
thad01
Teresis
blazeq
killerah
SirThom
TheJFreak
SirRyan
tojcctalon
kraniac
tojphantom
mashadiga
wildxshot
tojshane
alizak
uracorpse
whon
AtownBT
vayl
misterslice
Pilgrim03
astrod00d

Last edited:
mines FlashoN

kinda obvious :eek: well c'mon guys get those xfires and post'em on!

Edit: w00t i responded 2 min after Tek's post
biggrin.gif

I managed to snag QuePasa, but seeing as I only really play counter-strike any more when I do game (bah WoW Beta), I'll be on friends on ToJ1 or 2.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ April 01 2004,6:19)]Flash, you're Tek's testfriend?
Nope, delete the testfriend from your buddylist.

-edit: btw, can someone perhaps pin this? could come useful..

Anybody still use this? I checked it out, looks promising. If enough people start using it, think ToJ's roster should reflect this?

This prog is seriously cool. Too bad Thaddius is the only one to accept me onto their friend's list so far
sad.gif

nick is Teresis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back