Tribe of Judah 8th anniversary May 20, 2007

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Tribe of Judah's 8th anniversary is coming up next month.

How should we celebrate?

dedicate each week to major chapters, plan events for WoW, GW, CS, and whatever other chapters wants a week... (not trying to pick the games just threw a few out there)

CS: Tournies!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm...I like the idea of a "gaming week" for each chapter or perhaps just a day or two or something. It would be a concentrated effort to get chapter members past and present back into the game for a little bit; especially good for those who belong to multiple chapters.

dedicate each week to major chapters, plan events for WoW, GW, CS, and whatever other chapters wants a week... (not trying to pick the games just threw a few out there)

CS: Tournies!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm...I like the idea of a "gaming week" for each chapter or perhaps just a day or two or something. It would be a concentrated effort to get chapter members past and present back into the game for a little bit; especially good for those who belong to multiple chapters.
Aye, trying to cram an 8th anniversary celebration into one night would prove difficult, I imagine. I like the idea of different "featured" games on different nights.

Any other ideas for events?

Also, any volunteers to help plan events for our anniversary celebration week (or month)?

Here's an idea: Eight days of celebration for Tribe of Judah's 8th anniversary, from May 13 to May 20, with a big party on TeamSpeak the night of the 20th.

Thoughts?

SWEET!

8 days...but what do we do each day? There are a lot of Trials out. So we could all meet somewhere in a different game. Screen shots and TS maybe?

oh yeah....trials

haha, this all sounds actually really cool. I've been gone for a long time, so i guess i came back at the right time. Please keep this updated.

With an 8 day celebration, what is all the games we can hit? When i start thinking of all the TOJ chapters, i can only come up with about 6.... or so.... and i'm probably missing some obvious ones.
ANYWAYS. keep me informed. I am excited about this whole celebration.

God Bless,
Glitch

We're going to start the celebration May 20. If we can come up with enough events, we'll plan a full eight days of events. Otherwise, we'll just put together what events we can.

So.... do we wanna start posting events in which we want to be done. Or do you need some people to take charge of the events?

I believe the WoW chapter clan, Mustard Seed, has an event planned for Friday evening? And the UT chapter is currently talking about stuff as well...

I think we should start a thread with a schedule?

WE NEED SC NIGHT AT WEDNESDAY! ZOMGOODNESS RDAERH$^ARHTRHYEAHYEA%YHFGHRFJGREYHJRYHTE$#WJM ^%^UJDFTYHEYHEHFDHAZAJKZTHJ

Back