ToJ's 8th Anniversary Celebration!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Come join us to celebrate ToJ's 8th anniversary on Thursday at 6pm server time. Vallados has put together a special activity for the whole guild!

Come one come all well since this is TOJ's big 8th MSC's Leader and officer's invite you to come join us and the guild at Gurbashi Arena in STV for a PVP no holds bard cage match between all of the guild so the last toon standing wins a grand prize and after were done smashing each other since were playing world of warcraft I thinks its time we show the alliance whats MSC is all about so after the big match theres going to be a raid on astraner the alliance city in ashenvale guards are 40 so all members can join in on the fun and hopefully we can bloody there noses a bit so if you have been working hard on your toon and u want to show everyone what you got come strut your stuff this Thursday at 6pm server time cant wait to see you there :D

ALSO AS NOTE TO EVERYONE THERE WILL BE RULES AND HANDICAPS TO IMPROVE THE ODDS OF TOONS THAT ARE LEVEL 70 FROM WINING!!! SO DON'T THINK YOU BIG STRONG 70'S AND 60'S GOT IT SO EASY I WILL EXPLAIN THE DETAILS AND RULES AT THE EVENT LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE SHOULD BE LOTS OF FUN AND I HOPE EVERYONE WILL ENJOY

Last edited:
If anyone needs help getting to STV let me or another officer know & we will help you get there :D

If anyone needs help getting to STV let me or another officer know & we will help you get there :D
I'll try to stop by during the evening of the event, but I will need a summon to get to Gurubashi Arena. I'll toss a couple of gold to whoever can get me there. :D

Malacandra will be there. I always enjoy a nice bit of PVP.

I'll bring a bag full of soul shards so I can summon anyone else who would like to attend, particularly lower levels who may have a hard time getting to STV.

See you there!

Is the event over? :( I didn't get online until 8:45 p.m. then I had to take a call from 9:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.

the guild at Gurbashi Arena in STV
Sorry I missed this part of the celebration but I did make it to the Ashenvale run twas fun until the alliance guys got wise to us and brought reenforcements(sp) Val you did a OUTSTANDING job can't wait fot future ones :cool::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back