New Bible Studies

Let me introduce myself. I am Pastor Dade Ronan, A.K.A. |CoR| Gen-Cool_Hand_Luke*GI*. I am currently associate pastor at Calvary Chapel Wichita, President of Calvary Chapel Bible College of Wichita, KS, Director of 2 Christian Radio stations, General of a DOD team at |CoR| City of Refuge and member of its General Counsel. I participate in over 12 other "Christian Bible Studies/Religious Discussions" type forums as well as member of many many other Christian organizations. I have many extra initials after my name, which I refuse to use because I get tired of typing them...lol and have several published articles as well as my book called "Conquering Bible Interpretation" found at Amazon, Barns&Noble, & ChristianBooks.com.

Now that you know me, I want to announce to you some upcoming Bible studies that I will be teaching simultaneously. Participation is highly encouraged, questions can be posted, PMed, or e-mailed to me.

1. 14 week Basic Believers Bible study. Starting Wednesday Morning, August 1st, 2007.
    I will post the Bible study in these forums and you can download it as an attachment in .pdf That way, you can use it later down the road to disciple somebody else who is a new believer or even use it to lead your own Basic Believers Bible study. At the end of the study, I will post all 14 studies in a .zip file for you to download. They are made to be printed front and back landscape, folded in half to look like a booklet.
    After the conclusion of this study, I plan on continuing the series with;
    • 10 Reason's To Trust The Bible

2. 45 week Verse by Verse Bible study through the Book of Revelation. Starting Wednesday Morning, August 1st, 2007.
    I will post the Bible study in these forums along with a study guide that you can download as an attachment in .pdf
    • A Verse by Verse Bible study through the Gospel of Matthew
    • A Verse by Verse Bible study through Genesis

3. 80 week Live TeamSpeak Bible study called "What Everybody Needs To Know About Jesus". Starting Sunday Night @ 8PM CST, August 5th, 2007.
    Each study lasts about 5-10 minutes. The study will be recorded in TeamSpeak. The study will also be posted weekly and the .mp3 will be attached for you to download.
    • A 100 week Bible study on "What Everybody Needs To Know About GOD"
    • A 100 week Bible study on "What Everybody Needs To Know About The Holy Spirit"
    • A 95 week Bible study on "What Everybody Needs To Know About The Bible"

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (NASB) www.e-sword.net

Act 17:11 Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. (NASB) www.e-sword.net

Be Sure to tell all your friends to join the forum Bible Studies starting in August as well as joining us Live on TeamSpeak Sunday Nights.

This doesn't seem to have been updated for a while.
I always go to PreachitTeachit.org
It's got some great tools for teaching, reading, and studying.
Three of the pastors on there are from my church it AZ.
Check it out. Maybe we can use it somehow.

Ed Young

This guy rocked my world:

http://www.edyoung.com/

He has such a creative mind and ways of looking at practical Christianity. It's really encouraging to get such good advice.

itunes, books, seminars, videos, you name it and he's got it.

This guy rocked my world:

http://www.edyoung.com/

He has such a creative mind and ways of looking at practical Christianity. It's really encouraging to get such good advice.

itunes, books, seminars, videos, you name it and he's got it.

If he is the same Ed Young (which I didn't get a chance to really look at the site very well) he does have some awesome books and resources.

Back