Moving Oct. 13 & 14

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
As mentioned in previous posts, I'll be traveling with my wife as she finishes her rotations for graduate school. Our next move is scheduled for Oct. 13 & 14. I start my next job Monday, Oct. 15 where I'll be working for a former employer.

We'll be in our next location for 9 weeks, then we plan to visit our families for the holidays until my wife's next rotation begins in January.

Please pray that the moving process goes smoothly, that we have safe travel, and that our living arrangements for the next rotation fall neatly into place.

I am so envious hehehe NOT hehehe My prayers go out for you and yours for a safe and wonderful move!

Thanks, all. :)

My wife and I are very nearly finished with packing. We plan to get up in the morning, put the boxes in our cars, and hit the road. If all goes according to plan, we'll be at our destination tomorrow (Sunday, Oct. 14) afternoon.

how went the move?
Decent.

Our place here on campus is tiny. Like, tiny-tiny. We call it The Cell. "Hey, are you ready to head back to The Cell?" It's that small.

The move itself was fairly routine. The hardest part was moving two cars full of stuff into a third-story dorm. Thank God for elevators and dollies.

Woot hahahah da lil shack! Thankful u moved ok! Now quit ur dog gone moving so the the paparazzi keep up.

Woot hahahah da lil shack! Thankful u moved ok! Now quit ur dog gone moving so the the paparazzi keep up.
My life is not exciting enough nor am I photogenic enough for the paparazzi to trail me. :)

I will follow up my original prayer request with another:

Please pray that we remain in good health while living here. The rooms are very cold, the floors were dirty when we arrived and no one has come to mop them (even though they supposedly were going to come Monday), and we're eating out often because we don't have a kitchen area in the rooms. (There's a kitchen in the common area, but that presents its own set of health risks.)

Back