Request to Join HD

Cloud G

House of David requires the it's members also be members of Tribe of Judah. Please complete the follow for entrance into the corp.

• Join ToJ: ToJ application
  • Post here with:
    • ToJ name
    • EVE character name
    After posting you will recieve an EVEmail with staions at which you can apply.
  • Apply in EVE at one of the HD offices.
A personel director will be around to accept your application. After you are in the corp, please check your EVEmail for locations of corporate resources.

On a final note: Welcome to House of David!!

Last edited:
Trouble joining

Cloud,

I've joined up with the right errr..chapter like you mentioned in this post, but the link to post my EVE Name and the like doesn't work. Just to let you know. Is the group still being formed/under construction?

-Bodach

Cloud,

I've joined up with the right errr..chapter like you mentioned in this post, but the link to post my EVE Name and the like doesn't work. Just to let you know. Is the group still being formed/under construction?

-Bodach

The webpage off the ToJ site is underway. As for where to post your name, just post it here. :)
or message me in-game: "Ian Simon"

Last edited:
Hi there,

I just came upon this site when I was surfing around in MMORPG... :)

I just joined the Tribe chat channel in EvE but I haven't seen anyone for the past few days ... :) except for one, if I remember correctly.

I have actually been playing EvE for around 4 months now ...

Hope to catch someone online :)

I would love to join. My TOJ name is revrend777, and my eve character(s) are Rayvok, and Cravak. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. God Bless you all.

Im curious ???

How can you possibly find out which tribe your from & why would you not let others in besides the tribe of Juda ??? I truly don't mean to stir up anything & maybe Im missing something that flew over my head so help a brother out & explain.

I currently looking for an eve christian corp with just about 20mil skill points. So if anyone is interested please feel free to give me a shout.

Peace

Gerry

Which Tribe?

I believe the reference to the tribe of Judah is an identification with Jesus. He being of the tribe of Judah. This being a Christian group wanting to identify with our leader, Jesus (of the tribe of Judah), It's not exclusionary, just an identity.

{The opinions expressed are my own and are not representative of this group in general.}

God bless you as you seek Him,
Brad

Back