Diablo II Network

dorkelf

Tek is allowing me to post this thread and have it stickied, as a sign-up and discussion thread for CGA/ToJ members who play Diablo II/LoD and want to network with others who play. If you are interested, copy the form below and paste it into your reply.

Name:
Diablo player name (optional):
Other contact info (X-fire, etc):
Expansions/Game Versions used:
Online Realm used:
Ladder Characters/Builds:
Non-ladder Characters/Builds:
Current goals:

Here's mine:

Name: Paul
Diablo player name (optional): dorkelf
Expansions/Game Versions used: LoD, 1.11 build
Online Realm used: USEast
Ladder Characters/Builds: None
Non-ladder Characters/Builds: ~level 60 summoner necro (Act V NM), ~level 25 Blessed Hammer Paladin, ~level 25 Whirlwind Barb (still working on build), ~level 25 Windy (Hurricane/Elemental) Druid, ~level 25 Barb (build not determined), ~level 25 assassin (build not determined), level 19 ice sorceress.
Current goals: Beat the game at highest difficulty level with my necro, create an effective MF character for mining items (probably my barb or sorc).

Name: Rachel
Diablo player name (optional): shyfroggy
Expansions/Game Versions used: LoD 1.11 build
Characters: Matriarch Shyfroggy level 89 Sorceress - fire/ice
Matriarch Icy_mama level 86 Sorceress - ice
Champion Hammer_momma level 90 Paladin -hammers
Current goals: I'd love to get a level 99!!

Moderator's note: Thread stickied.

Name: Julien
Diablo player name (optional): Corp.fox
Other contact info (X-fire, etc): N/A
Expansions/Game Versions used: LoD, 1.11
Non-ladder Characters/Builds: Level 32* Freeze/Defiance Paladin
Current goals: Freezadin, Griswold's Legacy Set, Gul Rune for Principle rune word, Trying to sell Baranar's Star for Gul Rune...

Last edited:
No way?!? I totally might get Diablo again.. i lost my CD key and most of my disks are like 129032489 years old and scratched.. so i have to go get it again >_<

No way?!? I totally might get Diablo again.. i lost my CD key and most of my disks are like 129032489 years old and scratched.. so i have to go get it again >_<

Cool STC, hope you do, it would be fun to team up. I got back into the game myself maybe a year ago...I let my old account go inactive (with a lvl 80+ paladin, level 60 barb, etc.) mainly for lack of anyone to play with online. (Battle net PUGS are NOT an option as far as I'm concerned.)

Paul

Paul.. i think just for you i'll go get it! TO TARGET/BESTBUY/EBAY!!! as soon as i get some money...

I play...

Name: Dea
On Diablo II: Mirawyn
Expansions/Game Versions used: LoD, 1.11 build
Non-ladder Characters/Builds: Afsahneh, javelin Amazon; Saroya, sorceress
Current goals: Beat the game

You're beyond my level of play Froggy with all those lvl 90-ish characters - I'm not even past nightmare level yet with any of mine. But I'm catching up, just watch me! :D

Paul

Name: Rachel
Diablo player name (optional): shyfroggy
Expansions/Game Versions used: LoD 1.11 build
Characters: Matriarch Shyfroggy level 89 Sorceress - fire/ice
Matriarch Icy_mama level 86 Sorceress - ice
Champion Hammer_momma level 90 Paladin -hammers
Current goals: I'd love to get a level 99!!

You're beyond my level of play Froggy with all those lvl 90-ish characters - I'm not even past nightmare level yet with any of mine. But I'm catching up, just watch me! :D

Paul

I guess your necro doesn't have good armor...

Do you see Baranar's Star, I don't understand why no one wants to trade for it...

Last edited:
ok i got the Battle Chest on Saturday and i have a lvl 22ish Amazon...

its good to be back.. :)

EDIT: Account name: STC95... ya i know wild huh?

Last edited:
ok i got the Battle Chest on Saturday and i have a lvl 22ish Amazon...

its good to be back.. :)

That was fast. :) Looking forward to teaming up with you STC (as well as others who have responded to this thread). You might want to post your login name so that I can add you to my friends list and know when you're logged in. Or PM it to me if you want to keep it private. If you want to add me to your list, just type-in the following:

/friends add dorkelf

Then you can type "/friends list" whenever you're logged in to see if I'm online. The game will also automatically notify you when I log in or out of the game, once I'm on your friends list.

Paul

It's a very nice wep, guess it isn't build-specific enough to be in high demand.

I think I'm ok on equipment with my barb, though I might could use the purple amulet if you don't need it. Can't remember what amulet he's using now.

My necro is actually ready to beat NM Baal I think. I've been playing my lower level characters a lot lately to get them leveled up for certain items. Drat those high level requirements...but probably I'll advance to HL level with him soon so I can start farming NM cows.

Paul

I guess your necro doesn't have good armor...

Do you see Baranar's Star, I don't understand why no one wants to trade for it...

I wonder if you need this, dorkelf. The weapon is reasonably good for a spell caster, very good resistance and a good level requirement for your necro.

Whats your time schedules anyways?

Mine

Weekdays: 6PM-9PM PT
Weekends: 6AM-9PM PT

As I only play 2 others, CS:S and BW.

Whats your time schedules anyways?

Mine

Weekdays: 6PM-9PM PT
Weekends: 6AM-9PM PT

As I only play 2 others, CS:S and BW.

I'm Eastern so your 6PM is my 9PM. That actually works pretty well, because most weekdays I'm not home from work or church until after 9PM my time. I'll definitely log in tonight and see if you're around.

Now that I've found other players, I want to get into the habit of logging in regularly during the week, but for short sessions (like 30 minutes to an hour and a half at a time max). I can justify playing longer on the weekend sometimes, depending on what's going on.

Paul

Back