Interview with national Christian radio station

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
An employee of K-LOVE and Air1 networks recently contacted the Christian Gamers Alliance asking to interview someone from the CGA for a news segment to air in July. I volunteered to give an interview, which is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow (June 16) at 12 p.m. Central.

Please pray that I don't say anything stupid in the interview. :eek:

Please also pray that the Lord would use this opportunity to draw more Christian gamers to our community so we can reach others, Christians and non, with His message.

I'll say a prayer for you Tek :)

<sarcasm> I'll pray you have the the wisdom of Solomon but with less wives. However if you are still at a lost for words just ask yourself "What would the Gerbil do?" but with less backstabs :p.</sarcasm>

Last edited:
I listen to Air1 almost 24/7. :D I'll keep tuned in July and will keep you in my prayers. ^_^

I am so cheezin!!!! :D Thank you Tek, for all that you have done here and outward for all of us brothers and sisters!

I'm expecting the call within the next 5-7 minutes. Please be praying! :)

I listen to Air1 almost 24/7. :D I'll keep tuned in July and will keep you in my prayers. ^_^
By the way, according to the e-mail I received, the story on Christian gaming will air during the news programming on Tuesday, July 8.

And the interview is finished! :)

I feel it went very well, but I'll have to wait until July to find out for sure.

The person I spoke with informed me that the news item would use excerpts from the interview while the full interview would be available online as part of a podcast.

I'll try to get a link to the podcast and post it on the CGA General Forum once it's available.

Also, the radio news item might air Monday, July 7 instead of Tuesday.

Also, the radio news item might air Monday, July 7 instead of Tuesday.

Is that for KLOVE or for Air1? and what time?
thats cool, i listen to KLOVE all the time in the car. Cant wait to hear!

Is there someone who can audio rip it and post an mp3 on forums? Or perhaps Tek got sent the originals? I would love to hear it.

Is there someone who can audio rip it and post an mp3 on forums? Or perhaps Tek got sent the originals? I would love to hear it.
The full interview will be available by podcast Monday, July 7 or Tuesday, July 8. Once it goes live, I'll post a new thread in CGA General with the links.

Back