Attention all staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

This is a follow up post. If you are staff then you should have received an email asking you to report your level of activity. If you are not ToJ staff then this post will make no sense whatsoever :)

This is just to catch anyone i missed, goto the staff page and check everything is in order. Email me with any information i should know.

Aside from that, any chapter leaders reading should be prepared to get their house in order as i will be shaking up the chapters once i get the reposnes from this.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I didnt send one to you BG cos you already said you were active. You can post anymore info in the staff forum (as all posts regarding this should be)

Icthus you have the important job of being my #1 fan :D

(of course if you ARE staff, then you need to tell me... hence this thread :p)

This is just to catch anyone i missed, goto the staff page and check everything is in order. Email me with any information i should know.
Click here for the Staff Listing page.

I see that the Warhammer Age of Reckoning chapter is not listed.

It is run by our Benevolent Dictator for Life (BD4L) Odale.

He has two underlings at the moment Baddwin and Icthus who humbly serve his whims during <NDA>.

There are others who desire to be apart of the <NDA> but can't yet.

I will sort out the warhammer online stuff once i get the access level to edit the staff page. If you could email me with all the relevant info or post it in the staff forums that would help a lot.

Thanks for the responses. Could you please try and keep it in the staff forum or i will be searching forever to find everyone.

The ToJ staff page should be taking shape now.. With a week and a bit to get all the responses in can i ask a few things of ToJ staff (and maybe members if possible)

1. Staff - check the Rizz's list in ToJ staff forums. HERE and smack anyone who is TBC who you know you can get hold of. They have until the 21st before being declared dead.

2. Staff - Make sure you all have an account on the toj.cc web page and that all the information (especially email) is current. For those without ToJ accounts, you are named and shamed in the list, make an account (or tell me what it is if you have one), let myself and Elihu know so we can process you quickly.

3. Members - there should be a lot of positions available and more opening up. If you want to get involved then please contact me and we can put you in somewhere.

ATTENION !

By the time the sun sets on you tonight, there will be a week left to confirm you are still alive. Please spread the word about, as it seems some people did not receive emails.

Note that all staff who have not responded will be declared inactive. Their position will be fair game for anyone who wants it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back