Verse of the Day Forum is live, seeking additional Contributors

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
The Verse of the Day Forum is live!

For a brief introduction to the Verse of the Day Forum, including notes on its purpose and format, click here.

We currently have 3 of the 7 slots filled, which means we need 4 additional Contributors for a full crew.

Are you interested in volunteering to serve as a Verse of the Day Forum Contributor? Are you willing to write a short lesson on passage of Scripture once a week?

If so, please send me a PM or e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org to volunteer to join the Christian Gamers Alliance staff as a Verse of the Day Forum Contributor.

Will we be populating the TOJ website verse spamathingy with some more verses out of this?
Possibly in the future, but there are other projects and tasks that take precedent.

I did advertise the new Verse of the Day Forum on the ToJ news page, though.

I have absorbed many great words of wisdom from the Ladies in my life and was wondering why we have no wise women participating?

I have absorbed many great words of wisdom from the Ladies in my life and was wondering why we have no wise women participating?
Because none have volunteered yet. :D

/bump

RiverTigress, our Verse of the Day Forum Contributor for Fridays, will not be available to post for the next few weeks. We are looking for a temporary replacement to cover Fridays until she returns.

If you're interested in posting Thursday nights or Fridays mornings with a verse and original commentary in our Verse of the Day Forum, please post a reply here or send me a PM.

/bump

RiverTigress, our Verse of the Day Forum Contributor for Fridays, will not be available to post for the next few weeks. We are looking for a temporary replacement to cover Fridays until she returns.

If you're interested in posting Thursday nights or Fridays mornings with a verse and original commentary in our Verse of the Day Forum, please post a reply here or send me a PM.
/bump

I've been writing the Tuesday Verse of the Day for the last several weeks, but I'm currently looking to delegate what responsibilities I can.

If you're interested in taking over writing the Tuesday posts for the Verse of the Day Forum, please send me a PM.

Back