Christian Gamers Alliance Men's Forums

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
WHO is eligible to join? Christian men 18 or older.

WHAT are the CGA Men's Forums? A set of online forums, hosted by the Christian Gamers Alliance, where Christian men can discuss topics privately.

WHY start a set of forums just for men? Because Christian men want to talk about topics that may not be appropriate for discussion in mixed company.

And because the ladies of the Christian Gamers Alliance have an open invitation to join Lydia's, a set of forums exclusively for women. (Ladies: Please contact LITSAFALDA for more information about Lydia's.)

HOW do I request to join? Post a reply in this thread or send me a private message with a request to join. I, or a Men's Forums Moderator, will send you a PM with a copy of the Men's Forums Terms of Service for you to "sign" and return.

On a related note, I'm seeking mature Christian men to help manage the Men's Forums as Strong Fortress has not logged on since July and Allanon has greatly reduced his online activities.

I'll join (and if you'd like, I can do the management too :p).

Edit:

Lol 18. Nvm. Give me 4 months. I'll be 18 on April 18th, so you can invite me then.

(Wasn't it 17 last time I checked?)

Last edited:
Amicus Dei of [FoG];322369 said:
(Wasn't it 17 last time I checked?)
The age cap may have been set to 17 when the Men's Forums first opened; I don't recall.

Back