War Addons

ewoksrule

So if I were to come back....

I would need lots of tasty addons!

What ones are good these days?!? Is Aiiane still the Queen of addons? Should I grab all hers or are there others now competing for top authors?

Let me know!! Must have sweet UI!

Aiiane is still the queen of addons.

here's my list:

ActionBarColor (instead of just the numbers coloring for range/cooldown, the whole thing turns red)

AnywhereTrainer (can see all of your trainers...anywhere. Nice for checking spec during downtime)

Curse Profiler - for making nifty signatures

DuffTimer - makes a set of reliable bars for you, your target, your defensive target, and more. Default UI bars often bug.

Equipment Sets - Saves up to 3 sets of gear, tactics, morale abilities, etc. so you can swap between sets easy (really nice for healers...or PvE/PvP sets, etc.

LibSlash - makes /commands work.

LittleBlackBook - keeps a record of who you've killed, who's killed you. kinda neat.

ObjectiveTracker - wanna know when the House of Lordrenth will open for capture? Now you'll know.

Phantom - hide any part of the UI...way more than Mythic lets you change.

RealmStatus - Shows numerical values for zones, can show all 4 tiers of all 3 pairing at once.

Show Health Percent - bakes quiche. that or shows health % for doors, rams, etc. No more guessing.

Squared - better bars for raids, scenarios, parties. I mean waaay better.

Tome Titan - want to know where to go to get the unlock for Skraven (so you get a defense against and crit against buff)....without alt-tabbing.... then look no farther.

Waaaghbar Continued - Similar to FuBar from WoW. Conveniently puts all your most-often used information in numerical format at the top of the screen.

Warhammer Scrolling Combat Text - gives you a warm floating feeling watching all those big numbers fly over your head. And the heads of the people you're making BURN! (burning sensation only applies to bright wizards and players with dry itchy skin.)

I use most of the ones Durruck mentioned, plus a bunch of others. Notably:

AutoDismount - Auto dismounts you (no way!) whenever you use a disallowed skill when mounted. It helps that I don't have to hunt for my mount button when destro suddenly shows up.

ChatAlert! - Plays a non-annoying, non-intrusive tone whenever I get a tell, party message, guild message, etc. Keeps me from having to keep a close eye on my chat window, but keeps me from missing messages.

CombatLog Mod - Keeps track of damage done broken down by skill. Lets me know what's working for me and what's not.

Crafting Info Tooltip - Gives detailed breakdowns of crafting components so I know what each REALLY does and how they will affect my crafting.

Debuff Alert - Puts a large text message on my screen when I get buffed or, more importantly, debuffed. Keeps me from running around with Enfeebling Strike on me and such.

PlanB - A MUST HAVE for Sword Masters or Black Orcs. Switches your hotbars along with your balance/plan, so you can use all of your various abilities without dedicating 4 complete hotbars to them. When I use a normal balance skill, my main hotbar switches to all of my improved balance abilities, and such. Makes my life TONS easier.

Pure - My unit frames. I like them, and they automagically tell me what percent both friendly and enemy doors are at.

hey Randy, I was wondering if you had a file with all your add-ons in it that I can D/L or you can shoot me an adress to the site? I'm still really new to this game, you know how I am.

as is everything.... just have to set it to run as an administrator and prevent it from being blocked in your startup processes.

<3 Curse client - makes keep mods up-to-date reaaaaaaaally easy. Or is it Ezi?

Back