Semi-annual Cape Design Contest - June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
As our tradition dictates, it is once again time for out guild to hold a cape design contest to select the design of our cape for the remainder of 2009.

Please take a few moments to visit the guild emblemer in the guild hall or any major outpost and browse through the options to design a cape you would like to submit as a possibility for our guild to wear for the next 6 months!

Although being selected as a finalist will be an honor on it's own, each of the selected finalists will receive 2 Zaishen Keys!

The designer of the cape selected by our forum poll will additionally receive 10 Zaishen Keys as well as having his or her design reproduced in-game and applied as our guild emblem from July 1st through December 31st, 2009!

Rules and other obligatory fine print:
  • One design entry per person. Repeat posts with additional designs will result in the entrant's previous post being deleted from the thread.
  • Only entries by current in-game members of Spirit of Elijah [SoE] and Spirit of Elisha [SOE] will be considered. Alliance members and other posters here may post designs, but they will not be included in the contest unless a member claims their design as their entry. The prize will be offered to the member who sponsored the design, plus a 1 Z-Key prize will be offered to the ally who initially posts the design.
  • Preferred method of posting a design is to post a screenshot on an image sharing service such as imageshack and posting a thumbnail and/or link in your post.
  • Open entries will be accepted as long as this thread is open for posts. It will be closed (locked) no earlier than 11:59 EDT on Friday, June 19.
  • Each officer will nominate 3 designs to me no later than 8pm EDT on Tuesday, 23Jun09.
  • The 3 designs with the most nominations will be posted in a forum poll which will close on 30Jun09. The winner of the forum poll will be the contest winner.

Good luck and have fun designing a cape!

Last edited:
I was trying to go for a little different color scheme than we've used in the past:

gw034.png

wow, not much going on here. Hmm, I may need to do an interim cape design to get people's attention soon if we don't start seeing a few more entries by Sunday. I'm not sure how many of you remember the pink cape I came up with the last we were slow to get entries, but I think it would have been a close runner up in an ugly cape contest.

Here is my entry. Hope you like it. :)

Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

I added it as an attachment.

-Prophet Elhanan [SoE]

I was going for a different color and simple - blue tree on a field of blue - but I liked the gold cross so much I included it as well.

I've never used imageshack before - you should be able to click the image to get a bigger version.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Popcornboy

Last edited:
Idk. The pink capes are becoming tradition. I think we have to have it. For traditions sake ;).
Oh. And what's the rule on officer entries?? :)

Haha. Derk.. You might have a coup brewing. Be careful how you answer ;)

This is my entry. Tried to do something that would go with most all armor colors.

in game name: Persephone Of Souls [SoE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cracks whip! :p

<snip>...
[*]Open entries will be accepted as long as this thread is open for posts. It will be closed (locked) no earlier than 11:59 EDT on Friday, June 19.
[*]Each officer will nominate 3 designs to me no later than 8pm EDT on Tuesday, 23Mar09.
[*]The 3 designs with the most nominations will be posted in a forum poll which will close on 30Jun09. The winner of the forum poll will be the contest winner.
[/LIST]

Good luck and have fun designing a cape!

See? Derk has posted what you should have already done..you are waaaaay behind schedule! LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back