Normal Mode Bonuses

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
I've spent most of the past few months working on vanquishing areas. I am taking a bit of a breather and going back to pick up mission bonuses. Anybody need to as well? I'll be one Thursday evening - 6:00 to 9:00 PST - if anyone wants to come along. I have bonuses in all areas to pick up.

I've spent most of the past few months working on vanquishing areas. I am taking a bit of a breather and going back to pick up mission bonuses. Anybody need to as well? I'll be one Thursday evening - 6:00 to 9:00 PST - if anyone wants to come along. I have bonuses in all areas to pick up.

My play schedule is (PST):

Wed 8:30P-10:00P
Thur 8:30P-10:00P
Fri 8:30P-12:00P
Sat 8:30P-12:00P

I need pretty much everything in all 3 campaigns with the exception of the missions leading up to Lions Arch in Prophecies.

Melchiz Edek is L20 w/ 60 Armor and I have a fair selection of Heroes (early ones from Nightfall and EotN). Next specific goal is Ascension, but I need to get to the requisite areas first ><.

I would be happy to tag along.

I have one bonus I need in the Crystal Desert - Dunes of Despair. 8:30 to 12 is a little late for me but I'll look for you when I'm on.

Hurray - I finished up my bonuses in Tyria - I am now an Eternal Protector of Tyria

lol - I know most of you guys have already done all the normal mode stuff - but I am still trying to bang them out. Thanks for the encouragement.

Back