Private forum users: Administrators can access all forums, read titles of new threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
While I believe most users are already aware of this, I wanted to post a quick reminder that forum users with Administrator-level accounts can access all forums.

Additionally, when an Administrator clicks the New Posts button, he or she sees titles of new threads across all forums, along with last post date and time, number of replies, number of views, and the name of the forum in which the thread was posted.

Currently, there are only 3 users with Administrator accounts. All 3 users understand they are not to enter private forums outside their jurisdiction without prior permission except in case of emergency.

For example, I frequently check the Tribe of Judah Staff Forum because it relates to my position as Tribe of Judah President. But I stay out of The Forgiven's Officers Only forum unless invited.

I am posting this reminder for the purposes of documentation and to encourage users to carefully select thread titles for private forums. If a user includes sensitive information in a thread title, I ask that the Moderators of the relevant forum please change the thread title to remove the sensitive information.

And don't worry, ladies! I and the other male Administrators take special care not to enter Lydia's (the Alliance's set of women-only forums).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back