Borderlands game night

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I'm thinking Thursday, Jan. 14 starting at 8 p.m. Central (9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific).

I and 3 other people roll new characters and play through the first 5-7 levels. We can play more if people are available and want to.

Sound good?

I am supposed to be getting this game soon. My friends wife works for 2k games in Novato so I can get all there games for free =-D.

I am supposed to be getting this game soon. My friends wife works for 2k games in Novato so I can get all there games for free =-D.
Can you pass along how much certain Presidents of certain decade-old Christian gaming groups loathe SecuROM and how sleazy and completely unnecessary it was to stealth-add SecuROM on top of Steam's built-in DRM in a patch with no official changelog? You might have to use a language other than English or invent new words, though. I don't think our language covers this one.

Loathing of SecuROM aside, it's always cool to get free games. When you install Borderlands, be sure to let us know. :)

Can you pass along how much certain Presidents of certain decade-old Christian gaming groups loathe SecuROM and how sleazy and completely unnecessary it was to stealth-add SecuROM on top of Steam's built-in DRM in a patch with no official changelog? You might have to use a language other than English or invent new words, though. I don't think our language covers this one.

Loathing of SecuROM aside, it's always cool to get free games. When you install Borderlands, be sure to let us know. :)

lol had to read that twice. Will do, have to wait to get me new shiny windows box later this month. Giving the MAC to the wife.

I may re-install the game on an alternate hard drive but I have not decided. I still have not found definitive conformation secure-rom does nothing in the main game.

I may re-install the game on an alternate hard drive but I have not decided. I still have not found definitive conformation secure-rom does nothing in the main game.
This may be of interest then. Provided you want to take your chances.

Back