Beta 3

Xaris

Beta 3 went live tonight. Not sure if this is breaking the NDA, but if there is anyone else who is in beta (I know of one of you), which server are you on so we an all play together. I am starting on Emperor tonight, but can switch if people are elsewhere.

You are not breaking the NDA...but myself and quite a few others are anxiously awaiting to see if we win any of the 3 chances tomorrow...

EDIT: Just found out that they have extended the chances to get entries in, so we won't find out if we get keys until Aug 17th... :(

Last edited:
I will create a character on Emperor (sp?) tonight...and I will also set up a linkshell for KoA for KoA beta testers...

Starr, not able to dl the client yet? Did you check the beta forums for suggestions and the port forwarding fix? Did you try dling it as a torrent file with uTorrent?

Xion, what time time zone are you and what time will you be on tonight? I am presently on MST but will be on PST in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, it uses torrents so make sure you have the proper ports forwarded... Yes, it downloaded in a few hours...

I am in EST...and work until 11:30pm EST M-F...my weekday game time is usually 12am-2am EST...and weekends are usually 8pm-midnight EST...

EDIT: My name is Xion Wolf and I have made the Knights of Aletheia linkshell...send me a message to join up :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the advice. Gonna try it as soon as I can. Just been busy with
work stuff lately so I haven't been able to try anything yet. But since Xion dl/d
Im hoping to have some success as soon as I have time.

I watched XionTawa play and it looks like a lot of fun... Getting to see it has made me even more excited to play the game... Just wish while I was playing he wasn't back-seat driving... lol... It was fun though...

At least when the game comes out he will probably be too preoccupied with playing himself to back-seat-drive you mad too much. :)

Yeah... that will be my hope... and at least then we can play together too... that avoids a lot of the back seat stuff... :)

Back