Daily Quests and Why They Are Important

Zandaris

Daily quests have been around for quite some time and until a recent discovery I only did them on occasions but then I made a discovery that totally changed my mind.

First off you should know what daily quests are, where you get them and what the rewards you can get. I'm not going to bother writing all that information since there is already a nice page that explains that already. Daily Quests

I do want to point out a few quick things about the quests. First off there are 2 organizations and you can only be in one. Second Radiant Ops are pvp quests and with no one rifting they are pretty much broke so that leaves Alabaster Order.

If you look at Alabaster Order you will see the items are only rental items which the reason I didn't care to do them that much. However, if you look at Radiant Ops, you see this nice piece of loot.

5122795807_91ae00b88f.jpg

But wait.. Doesn't this require radiant tokens? Yes it does. 50 to be exact. And... Don't radiant tokens come from Radiant Op quests. Yes they do. You just said Radiant Op quests are broke. Yes I did.

This brings me to this. Black Cloud Numismatics A nice little quest where you exchange those progress tokens for radiant tokens. You will need 350 progress tokens to get the wings but at level 40 you start getting 2 a day.

I also recommend if you are doing this on your alts that you put all the items you need for the daily quests in your shared warehouse storage. This will allow access from all your characters and make doing the daily quests on your characters very fast. I can usually get all my characters done with in 15 minutes.

Now you have no reason not to do those daily quests so get out there and do them and get those wings!!

-Zandaris

Last edited:
I would also like to point out that you can get reward pouches which contain Ancient Relics (Seal, Icon, Goblet, and Crown) and PvP titles from radiant tokens.

Ya, I regret all the tokens I burned on rental gear. :mad: Definitely save them to exchange for the radiant ops stuff. It takes about 5 min or less to do the daily's per character. So, no reason not to do them.

An Additional note: At lvl 50, you can join the fortune hunting group. The tokens you get from these can be traded in on a 1 for 1 bases to get radiant tokens. However, the gear that you can get for these is EXTREMELY nice. The blue gear alone is almost equal (a little less) to the Gold plat coin stuff.

Back